Camry owners not coming to cruises

xoom

well the thing is...um...im usually busy with lawn bowls and washing my cardigan :ph34r::lol:

but in all seriousness, i would like to go to one of these meets one day,

although ive never been to anything like it before, theres a first time for everything B)

ive always thought, it would feel a bit weird taking a Camry to one of these events...

like lets face it, it is pretty 'different' so to speak :lol:

Don't anyone take offence to this, but it might have something to do with, we have better things to do with our time, than to turn up to a cruise and get branded as a joke because your pride and joy is a Camry.

Every cruise i have ever been on ever since i got my Camry, i have been the laughing stock of the entire cruise. And i think many people feel the same and it sh!ts me, because NO ONE takes us seriously at all.

There are plenty of fine examples of what can be done to a Camry, but until one graces the front page of every popular car modifing magazine, we will never be taken seriously. If i knew i was able to go to a cruise and not get flamed by everybody attending it, i probably would go to a cruise.

My 2c worth.

Every cruise i have ever been on ever since i got my Camry, i have been the laughing stock of the entire cruise. And i think many people feel the same and it sh!ts me, because NO ONE takes us seriously at all.

There are plenty of fine examples of what can be done to a Camry, but until one graces the front page of every popular car modifing magazine, we will never be taken seriously. If i knew i was able to go to a cruise and not get flamed by everybody attending it, i probably would go to a cruise.

don't worry we cop our own fair share by driving a corolla too, that fact remains, it's not a Skyline or a WRX so people tend to ignore it due to ignorance. There is only one way to change their minds and that is to get out there and show them what can be done...

PS you won't get ridiculed at our Toyota cruises... :)

Damn straight it does, yet the Excel gets more cred... go figure... 

i RECKON!!! most bodykit shops sell HYUNDAI Excels bodykit but NO CAMRY :(

HOW DISSAPOINTING!!

I went to a BOB JANE to get my tyres fitted on properly, and the guy laugh since ive got the TSW 17" on the camry. (i was like WHAT THE *****, they probably wont laugh at a HYUNDAI.... WEIRD <_< )

BUT hey im very happy with the might V6 engine :)

NO offence to all the people who own HYUNDAY (honestly they're great CHEAP car to ride, i'll probably buy the if the petrol price keeps going up :angry: )

I went to a BOB JANE to get my tyres fitted on properly, and the guy laugh since ive got the TSW 17" on the camry. (i was like WHAT THE *****, they probably wont laugh at a HYUNDAI.... WEIRD  <_< )

gee, that guy is a ***** :blink:

i would have started yelling at him, and said im taking my business elsewhere.

• 1 month later...

i've never been to a cruise before.. but i wouldnt mind atending a tyota one to see what al the other toyota camry/carolla drivers out there have to say.. would be great experience.. real family like :)

but um... im in Brisbane and i've seen poeple check out my black sportivo camry b4.. i was liek.. "yeah.. that's right.. check it out baby" :D but i know what u mean.. i actualy read somewhere.. the camry's etc.. there nice cars.. but u dont get ppl saying.. damn.. look at that.. a camry.. lol.. but still.. i like to be unique.. one of hte reasons why i bought one was coz u dont really get young ppl driving them.. so i thought lets be different.. on a link in this forum somewhere, a couple arabs had a scissor door camry.. how mad is that.. see if arabs can do it.. we can do it :)