DAR1US' Matte Black Aurion

DAR1US

Looks the goods mate. Now I'm not saying I dislike it, but I am going to be a little critical here. For some reason, the front side-on view like that just doesn't look so agressive. I think this is to do with the design of the pre-facelift where the fron't is just too large and "bubbly". Otherwise, it's beautiful.

Rims and lowering would really set off this mod, but also very impressive as she stands.

How did the vinyl come out in person? I know photos tend to hide imperfections especially with the vinyl so be frank

I’m actually extremely happy with it in person! There are a couple of spots that look like pin pricks here and there, due to existing chips in the paint, but they don’t stand out nearly as much in the vinyl than they did in the paint!

Wheels are on their way (Black though, sorry Seca) Should be here before Christmas.

I’m still considering coil overs, but a little worried as the mufflers to already hang quite low as it is.

But, might just have to suck it up and get used to parking a couple more inches away from the curb when backing in.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

post-6109-0-13911000-1321364893_thumb.jp

The front is now finished

hey was lookin thru searches for carbon fibre / vinyl wraps and came across your thread

great look mate

am thinking of a roof and rear quarter n back window job with maybe a large side stripe of somesort

anyways great pics n well done

cheers cam :)

ps i know its awhile since this thread last active...so have you had any major issues since the wrap done?