Most Car Enthusiasts = Hoons

I hate this kind of report, making most people who mod their cars look bad.

Lol at the 'Blue Subaru'. I hate to say some of the comments I found it ridiculous, like the ones with the muscle cars.

Good on the cops. I completely endorse cops defecting people who either knowingly broken the law or are stupid enough not to realise that certain mods aren't safe.

It is great to see cops doing more than just cruising for speeding fines.

This happens everywhere, I can tell. Here in Argentina we have the car enthusiasts like Club Toyota Argentina (where I'm a proud moderator) and many other makes, and there are the "others".... :angry: . These "others" are the ones that speed on the streets, illegaly mod their cars, street race and many other stupid dangerous things.

So when I go to a possible new sponsor to offer him to be in our web page, he says " I dont want to be sponsor of anything ilegal".

It's so frustrating...

Cheers

AB

Although Im not in the victim list *knock wood*, they can just deduct points and defect them. It's bad enough to have points deducted, not to be able to drive the ride on road, but to pay fines and re-visit mechanic to undo all the things they've done. Seems a bit too much. + not too mention the money spent for the 'illegal' items being almost close to worthless.

Which is understandable why the operation is often called 'money scheme'.

My 2c, and flame-suit on.

There is a clear and distinct difference between a car enthusiast and a hoon and these are hoons. Also what is all that B.S about how sneaky and the lengths people go to hide noisy exhausts from the cops by getting varex style mufflers... Some people just like to choose when they want to hear their 6.2 LS3 HSV like when there going for the Sunday blast down there favourite back road or race track and then when the don’t such as on the way to work or with the mother in the car. i don't the vast majority do it to hide loud exhausts... it's so they can have the choice.. As per usual what a load of crook from these wastes of space 2 buck fifty shows...