Noodlez's zre face lift and e30 318is Page 1 updated

Noodlez

• 3 weeks later...

I've heard that you should't be opening your windows for the first week or so for the film to settle. And yes, keep the caps off, I do too :)

Edited by Speed_Chaser

• 4 weeks later...

560490_10150893463333477_1287325470_n.jpg

just a few minor updates :P i finaly got my p's and got a tocau sticker :)

getting ready to hit the track but ;) i figured out that i cant drive the bmw on the track so ill just use this :P

Tracking? Awesome dude! You'd be surprised what it can handle.. And you're definitely taking me to a go karts track in Syd next time I'm up there! :whistling:

bahahah yeh ben finally :P yeh i hope i go alright ay :P im going with the mrt boys :P and yeh when ure down here we shall go karting!

picks up some carbon wrap from will on the weekend.. and decided id acctually wrap the bar today :P

IMAG0687.jpg

the wrap..

IMAG0688.jpg

gave it a good clean..

IMAG0690.jpg

IMAG0689.jpg

then started putting it on.. i must say the bubles were a bitch.. but nothing a pin and a heat gun couldnt fix

IMAG0698.jpg

IMAG0700copy.jpg

finished... ill get some pics of it on the car tomorrow when there is acctually day light :)

Edited by Noodlez

Is that the 3M carbon ?

cause if its the cheapy one it doesnt work .

ive tried both and noticed the cheapy one does lose its bubble with heatgun, instead it expands and hardens give this ugly smooth look .

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

so last week i had work placement and thought id take advantage of that and work on my car :P

new brake pads all round and a new brake booster

IMAG0948.jpg

IMAG0946.jpg

then replaced the end links. its been that long since i drove it that the ball bit in the end link was all rusted and stuck and couldnt move

IMAG0946.jpg

IMAG0956.jpg

also random snap

IMAG0972.jpg

Edited by Noodlez

What a top watch! Must be absolute heven to race , I love the way you give the car just a little too much thru those corners :D just enuf to keep it nicley under control,

I love your rolla but that beemer is sex on wheels, the most amazing exhaust note too!

I envy you noods :D

Got a Greddy strut bar installed a couple of days ago biggrin.png car feels tighter on corners and more rigid overall.

622326_10150951700347111_1888947926_o.jpg

Did you get that strut bar second hand or new? Iv been looking around for one but have been told the greddy bar is now discontinued. Dont know where to get one now.

i got mine brand new from japan. my dads mate brought it over for me. have a look at greenline.jp i think they still have the c-one strutbrace but there a little pricey :P and they do also have the cusco ones i think there arround $250

justin.... roof scoop is almost ready for my e30 ;) im still 50hp on you cause of my euro headlights ;)