Workshop manual

TRDCELICA

Metal13 posted this under the thread. Aurion Service Manuals it was called, it is for the overseas Camry which is they Aurion here, naturally the manual is for left hand drive but not much difference. If you can't access it from this post just go to the thread.

Download the .ZIP containing the torrent to all of the manuals from here - zip.gifCamry_Aurion_Manuals.zip.zip 18.01K 22 downloads

You need a Bit torrent client to download the manuals, try UTorrent

I will leave it seeding as much as i can over the coming weeks/months

Edited by SATORI893

DJKOR, i use the FAQ frequently but have considered asking if either me or even you could update with with a few more things regards to speakers / Fuel or anything thats missing that is commonly asked!

FAQ is the best thing going in the Aurion Forum just needs to be updated me thinks, Your thoughts ?

Does anyone look at the FAQ's anymore or should I delete it?

I just went to the FAQ because I forgot the product code for the spark plugs for our Aurions and noticed there isn't even anything on the FAQ about spark plugs. That would be a good update.

I just went to the FAQ because I forgot the product code for the spark plugs for our Aurions and noticed there isn't even anything on the FAQ about spark plugs. That would be a good update.

it's in the owners manual Page 283 :P

Well there you go it is too. See, it's these small things that could be in the FAQ as well I suppose lol. Some people don't have the owners manual too.

I did look at the faq's but the links were down so thats why i asked again sorry if this caused inconvience ....

Edited by TRDCELICA

• 8 months later...

Sorry to dredge up an old thread, but I downloaded the torrent file for the Aurion/Camry manuals but nobody has been seeding for some time. Is someone able to pretty please seed, or alternatively I'll mail some blank DVD's to someone with a bottle of wine for their efforts and some money for return postage?

Sorry to dredge up an old thread, but I downloaded the torrent file for the Aurion/Camry manuals but nobody has been seeding for some time. Is someone able to pretty please seed, or alternatively I'll mail some blank DVD's to someone with a bottle of wine for their efforts and some money for return postage?

The link in the FAQ works fine for me, you just have to download each section seperately :D