04 brakes on a 93 camry

mycamry93

I heard that you can fit Mitsubishi 380 breaks on Magnas, so maybe you can also fit Aurion breaks on Camrys? sorry i dont know much about cars.

So basically you have no clue...

Anyways, the Gen 3 V6 brakes are a good, cheap upgrade if you aren't tooking to spend a lot of money and very little needs to be changed over. They have bigger rotors and twin piston calipers.

I heard that you can fit Mitsubishi 380 breaks on Magnas, so maybe you can also fit Aurion breaks on Camrys? sorry i dont know much about cars.

So basically you have no clue...

Anyways, the Gen 3 V6 brakes are a good, cheap upgrade if you aren't tooking to spend a lot of money and very little needs to be changed over. They have bigger rotors and twin piston calipers.

This comes as no surprise.

geez you guys are ruder than the real Gordon Ramsay :D (at least i presented some facts, and was trying to be helpful..)

i did mention i dont know much about cars(especially compared to you guys), but i think i know lil bit more than average person tho.. and besides im a newbie here too qq

Edited by andersonsilva

thanks guys... Was wondering how long it would take before someone told me to search again proving they dont read all the posts...

Havnt brought any as yet just love the feel of the gen 5 sportivo... And the gen 3 v6 brakes are proving a little harder to get lol... Gen 6 is the way to go...

Thanks for all the help tho... Now to move on to the next problems which are a doozie lol not much usable info around the place lol