felixR

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice !  :)  :)

Need more posts like this on the forum

haha yea we bring some honda skills here... :P :P

And comments that the car should be lower.. you need a slap.. :) It is set up to perform not show!!

Don't even think about it Corey!!

We kinda stopped Felix taking photos because we were getting bored and i didnt want to move the car anymore.. ROFL

And I wasn't gonna get wet for a spotivo... hahah

the above pic ^^^ was when shao still owned the vehicle and had koni adjustables n kings....

im sure that now northy has zero 2s the "effect" wont be as dramatic   :)

Remember it also had a fat dude in the passenger side :P

Edited by Azza

Drove Northy's car the other night with the FC and the Cusco's and let me be the first to tell you that these 2 mods make the stivo absolutely friggen awesome. This thing now handles like a go cart!!!! I tested it on my "private test track" at my brothers house which is a steep windy hill that plateau's out then climbs again. The extra mid range torque and the handling ability allowed me to push it up the hill without effort and just hit 125km/hr by the top of the hill which is by far the fastest I've been able to do safely. The steering is direct and precise and wherever you point it, it goes!!!!

The only drama we encountered was on the way home with a crazy man and his even crazier wife in a Hyundai Elantra who tried to run us off the road :angry: and then accused us something utterly ridiculous(which we didn't do) :blink: and then thought he could catch us.(Now this was funny) :lol: ;)

bloody hyundai drivers <_<

whats worse are those daihatsu drivers that cut u off without signalling and looks like it has just been stolen. (chapel st melbourne *cough cough*)

NORTHY!!! I WANT UR CAR :lol:

the above pic ^^^ was when shao still owned the vehicle and had koni adjustables n kings....

im sure that now northy has zero 2s the "effect" wont be as dramatic  :)

Sorry to bust your bubble.. but if you think adjustable koni and springs can match a set of high quality coilovers.. and you think its not going to make a difference.. you need to get your facts straight and drive in a set of coilovers..

Sorry to bust your bubble.. but if you think adjustable koni and springs can match a set of high quality coilovers.. and you think its not going to make a difference.. you need to get your facts straight and drive in a set of coilovers..

Mate I think you will find wei wei ment the "effect" ie. bodyroll wont be as dramatic as in the picture.... Mabye you should re-read his statement he even refers to "the above pic"....

Mate I think you will find wei wei ment the "effect" ie. bodyroll wont be as dramatic as in the picture.... Mabye you should re-read his statement he even refers to "the above pic"....

yer im not sure where the coilover comment is from but I dont think you should flame someone on the board.

Felix and JSL are from the JDMST forums, they are die hard honda fans so nothing to worry about :P :D

Unless they are trying to keep up to us on a certain private mountain test track eh?

Line em up, watch em take themselves out :lol:

When did u guys take these pics? Last saturday? One of thie pics look like it was taken at the Krispy Kreme at the airport. If thats the case, I must have seen you when u were just leaving!!

I was wondering who that was with the awesome rear wing!

actually a quick question about your rear spoiler is that just the standard one with the C-one wing tips on it or is it a different rear spoiler all together

i was considering the c-one wing tips but then i might go something little different to everyone else not too sure yet

thats a REAL nice looking car by the way