Corolla sportivo frame no. Location

As the title states, Does anyone know wherabouts the frame no is located on our sportivos/ corollas?

I'm not talking about the VIN no. Lol

That's the vin number lol the chassis has a separate number that it engraved on somewhere,

The hilux chassis number is visable on the frame near the rear right wheel,

Anyone out there know where our corolla one is located???? Apparently there's a flap in the carpet near the driver seat but I can't find any??!!?

I'm not talking about the riveted plate, I know that's in the engine bay and that includes the VIN no. Engine no. Build date etc but there is also a chassis no. That is engraved onto the actual chassis, not onto a plate

nah its not, its not there because the build plate can be removed but the frame no. cant as it engraved onto the actual frame itself, if it were removed and engraved again it would be very noticeable.

the frame numbers are standard across the model range. Eg, as far as toyota is concerned, an Aus delivered "pre-facelift" ZZE123 has a frame number of ZZE123R-GHFQFQ

The VIN is the individual identifier.

Ok I understand where your coming from, I know there is a standard chassis number which is zze123r ##### but each chassis is individual and this is stamped somewhere on the chassis and not on the build plate. The hiluxs have them and they're very easy to see, I will take a photo and post it in the morning to show what I mean

on a jap built car, you can see the stamping on the firewall just above the second red sticker from the left in the pic below. In my experience this is where 90% of toyota's have their VIN stamped.

1zzfte.JPG