Jaay's AE112 Corolla

jaay

the RPF1 looking so good

Thanks mate :) How did you go with the risers?

not great.

i offered him $300 for the risers and the mudflaps together (all of this already sprayed to the same colour as mine). bizarrely, he then lowballed himself down to $150 because someone had already bought the spoiler but left the risers. i was like yeah that's cool i'll have a mate out to you this weekend with the cash on him.

tried calling, texting and then emailing on the friday to get the address and make a time and he didn't pick up or respond for a few hours when i get a text message saying something like "hi this is not leon, he had to go overseas suddenly, i am houseminding and looking after his phone for him, not sure when he'll be back and he didn't tell me about any gumtree stuff"

pretty weak. if you've sold them to someone else, just tell me.

BUT THEN he relists the whole lot on ebay and also has been leaving ebay feedback for people he's been buying star wars lego off during the time he was "overseas" and i couldn't get hold of him.

leon from north parramatta you are a dog c unt

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could've even delivered if you asked me a week ago :P

aah damn it! haha all good man :(

Regretting it hard!

the RPF1 looking so good

Thanks mate :) How did you go with the risers?

not great.

i offered him $300 for the risers and the mudflaps together (all of this already sprayed to the same colour as mine). bizarrely, he then lowballed himself down to $150 because someone had already bought the spoiler but left the risers. i was like yeah that's cool i'll have a mate out to you this weekend with the cash on him.

tried calling, texting and then emailing on the friday to get the address and make a time and he didn't pick up or respond for a few hours when i get a text message saying something like "hi this is not leon, he had to go overseas suddenly, i am houseminding and looking after his phone for him, not sure when he'll be back and he didn't tell me about any gumtree stuff"

pretty weak. if you've sold them to someone else, just tell me.

BUT THEN he relists the whole lot on ebay and also has been leaving ebay feedback for people he's been buying star wars lego off during the time he was "overseas" and i couldn't get hold of him.

leon from north parramatta you are a dog c unt

Fuk sounds pretty bad man :( what an a$$hole though..

Have you contacted him recently?

nah not lately. tried again via text and ebay when he put it all up again but heard nothing back so have just decided to drop it now.

Looks good jayyy get the mesh on, should look good :)

Thanks Chris! Yeah maybe my next set ill look for mesh!! Ill give it a go!! Haha

nah not lately. tried again via text and ebay when he put it all up again but heard nothing back so have just decided to drop it now.

That's fuked man. If I see another set come along I will let you know!

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...

A quick question jay, What sizes where your rfpf1s, from memory i think i read 15x7+35? im after a set of spoiler risers aswell, if you know anyone selling them, let us know :P

Thanks Rhys

• 4 months later...