Jaay's AE112 Corolla

jaay

Thanks mate, Appreciate it. :)

Yeah took me a while to find these but hey I got them now and I love them. They really do make a difference!

The rims are something different haven't seen them on this model Corolla before but I've always loved the sportivo rims, they look good on any car. I will need to respray them later on. Not sure what colour though?

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah took me a while to find these but hey I got them now and I love them. They really do make a difference!

The rims are something different haven't seen them on this model Corolla before but I've always loved the sportivo rims, they look good on any car. I will need to respray them later on. Not sure what colour though?

Agree, i've said it before, I think it's Toyota's BEST ever factory wheel.. Bright silver ;)

Well aren't I lucky to have it :) lol yeah I was thinking of silver, something shinny and matches the car. All I've got to say is that there heavy rims. I was like...wow. But doesn't matter, its not race car :P

They stick out about 1 inch or so? something like that

+25 will be ok, they will be flush

Nothing camber wont fix. I tried same specs as yours on my car and they tucked under perfectly and the rim was flush with the guard.. AE82s have tiny arches too. I also tried 8.5 +8 and that was just a tad too aggressive...

They stick out about 1 inch or so? something like that

+25 will be ok, they will be flush

Nothing camber wont fix. I tried same specs as yours on my car and they tucked under perfectly and the rim was flush with the guard.. AE82s have tiny arches too. I also tried 8.5 +8 and that was just a tad too aggressive...

My fronts are fine, but they still poke, its just the rear ones I need camber bolts for them. Honestly I don't mind the poke, but I'm am very confused about the camber bolts. There smaller than the stock bolt. The camber ones are 12mm and stock is 17mm, so I'm a bit itchy about it.

Have you had any experience with camber bolts? Or heard anything?

• 2 weeks later...

God damm nood is gettin pro at taking pics

Jay thats lookin awsome man, the wing the rims and the low is sex

Never looked at this model much in the old days but wow now :D

Merry Xmas mate

Received this today! I was very surprised how fast postage was during this time of year!

IMAG0266.jpg

I'll go get it done today if my local exhaust shop is opened!

Indeed! Lol when it arrived it said express postage so I was like mad haha

It's a 200 cell magnaflow cat. It's pretty good. Made my car a tad louder. And gave the car a bit more responsiveness. Well my old cat ( according to the exhaust man) said it was 90% blocked :S but yeah feels a lot better now :)

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got some fog lights. Just need to get some fog light covers . Ive chopped my current one in half to see if it works but...it doesn't :(

IMAG0289.jpg

Thinking of yellow tinting them does anyone know where to get some?

OOooo sexy man, where do they fit? if you cant get tint get some 1.5mm yellow plex can easily use a heat gun to mould.

Thanks mate! They fit on my front bar but I need plastic inserts to suit them. There pretty hard to find.

I've found these

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Vinyl-Car-Tint-Smoke-Film-Sheet-Cover-12-x-48-For-Headlight-Taillight-FogLight-/110984594024?pt=AU_Clothing_Merchandise_Media&var&hash=item19d7328268&_uhb=1

Do you think there ok to use?