Rims that fit 06 Camry Sportivo v6

06 Sportivo Bloke

Howdy

I was looking at some of these rims for my car but as I'm ordering them from the US i wanted to be sre they will fit :S

G508 18X8 5X114.3 38MM (offset I assume) BLACK CENTER W/BLUE LIP

(BLPU)

with these tires

225/45R18 91W SS-595

does that sound about right????

Any ideas on rims for a blue camry sportivo 06 or max size I can fit is muchly appreciated.

I have been racking my brain for 2 weeks working numbers and looking through rims :(

Kind Regards

Jimmy

go read andrew357s thread, you'll find it in there, and hes got a blue one like you too,

and also double check the tyre rating - i beleive we need a 94 or something for the wieght thing,

I run 235/40/18 (18*8, 40+) and my rear tyres rub against my struts. Not a major issue but they do. The fronts are fine.

If you want fitment with 18"s you will need to run a staggered setup. Assuming you stay at 8", 35+ and 30+ for the rear. the fronts will be marginally poking out (which apparently is the thing) but the rears will be tucked in by a fraction.

If you do this however and lower the car, you will need to have your guards rolled as the inside of the tyre will rub on the rear and your fronts may get close. You would probably need to adjust your camber (no ready kits available) in your rear as the body of the wheel arch would demolish your tyres.

Howdy

I was looking at some of these rims for my car but as I'm ordering them from the US i wanted to be sre they will fit :S

G508 18X8 5X114.3 38MM (offset I assume) BLACK CENTER W/BLUE LIP

(BLPU)

with these tires

225/45R18 91W SS-595

does that sound about right????

Make sure you only import the rims. You can't import tyres

Wow thanks for all your help everyone.

So the 18x8's I was going to get basicly a no go if I dont want rubbing issues at the back like andrew said, by the way your car is awesome mate I spent hours browsing your car, envious much :(

And as for the tires being more expensive it's still cheaper than what bob jane wants for a wheel and tire package.

Imported rims and tires 1500AU If that

From bob janes 2080

Still I like those rims and wanted em to fit bt it sounds like its just not happening. Well mabe but not as easily as I expected EG Fit and Be Fine :(

Any idea's for some decent rims then :( I like andrews but don't wanna be a rip off, already thought of ripping off other idea's :D

Lol even with all this important advice and me knowing diddly squat I stll feel lost :(

Don't forget import duties and postage as well.

I think you misunderstood my message:

Stock springs: 18*8, 38+, 225/45/18 = ok

Low springs: 18*8, 38+, 225/45/18 = ok

Super low springs: 18*8, 38+, 225/45/18 = need to roll your guards

Biggest issues will come if you run staggered rim offsets to get 'flushness'. The rims you have selected will be fine as long as you don't go to super low springs. If you do then you will have to get your guards rolled.

Just got your latest. Assuming you don't go wider than 8 and keep the same overall diameter, you can run a 19/20*8 and have less rubber instead but you will lose some comfort going past 18"

Ahhhhhh, I see nows says the blind me, So they will fit :)

Your the man andrew, by the way I'm on the gold coast if your ever around coolangatta I'd love to see your ride in person

The rims and wheels from ebay tire and wheel package are 895USD, with 600 for postage, what would be import duties im looking at?

Thanks again

With the tires i have found a place that does that same G line 552 Rim 18 inch but they sell it with a

• tire size 225-40-18
  • Offset 38 or 40

Whats the best? Differences?

Im a complete amateur when it comes to this sort of thing, what does changing the offset mean? and the tire sidewall I think it is?

45 compared to 40 means 40 is a lower profile tire correct or not?

I know nothing help me please :help: