aurion mods??

prodigy 07

Hi guys, I'm new here but hopefully some of you will be able to help me out. I recently bought a dead stock 07 prodigy and while the interior is a really nice place to be, I'm a little dissatisfied with driving what looks like it could be grandads car. I'm allowing a budget of around 2 - 3 grand to get it how I want. I found a guy in Melbourne advertising a full bodykit (front skirt, side skirts, rear skirt and bobtail boot spoiler) for about $500 delivered and think I will get that. I'm also looking at a set of 18" csa snipers to put under it. That should handle the appearance side of things. I've also looked at the short intake made by K & N for the yank issued v6 camry. It looks like it should bolt up ok (anyone fitted one of these before?) I also thought about ecu mods but have heard that the factory computer can't be fiddled with. Is this true? Any other suggestions would be much appreciated. (As the wife uses it as a family bus I won't be fitting the trd supercharger just yet, haha, maybe I should buy her a tarago and keep the Aurion for myself)

• 2 weeks later...

I know I shouldnt be replying here because other members might not get the right info from this thread but what the heck :P

You can try to google Bodykits Kingdom. They are based in Brisbane at Sunnybank. They have a variety of Aurion mod bodykits and grills. They are also on Ebay.

http://www.bodykitskingdom.co.uk/magento/

i dont know why it says co.uk but it directs you to the AUS site. Dont worry :)

Thanks Kim, I have a trd style grille arrived yesterday from bodykits kingdom. They seem to have a fair bit of gear. What do you mean you shouldn't reply here? As I said, I'm new to this. Should I have asked the question somewhere else???

haha Prodigy npz mate. Glad to help and I hope you enjoy your new grille :D

Yer they have a range of Aurion mods and I love those guys. They have a good customer service relationship. Nothing Dodgy :) Plus all their parts are very easy to install yourself :)

If you need help to install your grille I can assist you if you need. Very simple and straight forward.

Thanks for the offer kim, but I should be ok. The rims arrived yesterday, I was going to bide my time and put everything on over a weekend but it got the better of me and I had to fit them as soon as I got home from work. Cant believe what a transformation they made to the appearance!! Just waiting for the bodykit to arrive and I'll be sweet. Where in QLD are you Kim?