Wildseven

Haha I think I should share this out to my beloved Aurion fellow members.

A mate of mine has paid the crap outta me for buying an Aurion 2011 Sx6. He says they are cheap crappy japanese DIY machines compared to Holdens and Fords. He rather I get a Skyline, Rex or Evo for the price I paid for my Aurion. Although he was my mate and I have known him for 14 years, I really wanted to punch him for saying **** about Aurions.

Anyways the other day he got booked for speeding in his Ford Xr6 turbo on the highway by an unmarked highway police car. He lost his license and copped a big fine for going over speed limit by a fair bit. I asked him what car it was that the cops caught him with and guess what? ........ (Drum roll please) ........ An Aurion Sx6 LOL.

I know it sounds harsh but I felt satisfied and happy :P Sucked in Ford lover I thought haha. He also changed his opinion of the Aurions now cus he descibed the police vehicle as crazy. He thought about outrunning it he told me but he saw how fast the Aurion caught up and did the right thing, to pull over ^^#

I just wanted to share this with my fellow Aurion lovers and hope you feel satisfiedafter hearing this.

Things to be happy about:

1. Ford fan caught for speeding and losing license + copping a big fine.

2. It was the Aurion who kicked his ***** LOL

3. Getting compliments from a Ford Xr6 turbo driver about Aurions :D

Kim

Edited by Wildseven

Lol that doesn't make the aurion a much more powerful car or anything

Just probably had a more experienced driver plus being a cop so not afraid to speed or chase

FWD vs RWD, i know which one id much rather have

Not saying Aurions are the greatest lol. Just saying its satisfying for an Aurion to catch my mate and then suspending him ;) after all the crap he gave me ...

Edited by Wildseven

LOL....bad luck for your mate!

yeah, it doesn't really reflect that the Aurion is a faster car or anything..but its bitter sweet to have the Aurion pull over a XR6T =D

haha well not exactly unless he walks for 20mins to a bus stop or 1hr to the nearest train station. I pick him up because he is on the way bit sometimes when there are traffic jams I have a detour route which will put him out of the way. Having an Aurion really sucks when ur stuck in traffic for 30+ minutes :'( almost losing a block of petrol if i get caught in a jam. I drive a fair bit ti work every day. Maybe around about 60-70kms to and from work.

I got smart and leave much earlier for work and have a coffee which spare me getting caught in a jam. Well spent on the coffee :D