RDA Slotted rotors for Camry/Aurion rear brake upgrade (Mitsubishi 380)

I have for sale a set of RDA Slotted rotors for a Mitsubishi 380 and a pair of aluminium hubcentric rings to allow it to mount to most Camry/Aurion hubs (71mm to 62mm rings). They are painted satin black with overspray on the braking surface (which will go away once you apply the brakes).

These can be used to upgrade your Camry or Aurion to a 302x18mm using a set of rear Mitsubishi 380 calipers. Project was canned as I ended up splurging (bigtime) and buying a set of TRD Aurion rear calipers instead.

While I am not 100% certain they will directly bolt on, after abit of sniffing around I was certain they should. As a result of some findings in the Aurion Brake thread, I could deduce the following:

- Aurion + Gen6 Camry: Will definitely need to have a bracket made up as the bracket holes are not the same at the 380 ones, brake lines should bolt on no problem.

- Gen5 Camry and below: Appears to be a direct bolt on, but couldn't confirm as I wasn't able to get my hands on a set of 380 calipers to confirm, brake lines should bolt on with no problem.

Paid $250 off ebay.

Instant: $130 + postage.

hrmmm soo you won that TRD set on ebay ?

mitsubishi callipers huh... :g:

No. I worked for 35 days straight, 15 hours a day back in June/July (why I missed the Annual Meet). I had no time to spend any money so at the end (I didn't even have time to pay myself) I had quite a large paycheck to work with.

Placed an order for them at Southside Woolloongabba on my first afternoon off. $980 :/

And I still need the rotors, lines and pads.

daaamn 15 hour days ! you deserve a nice good present for yourself.

Yah. Now these things are for sale.

edit: Forgot to mention, the rings cost me $25 each as well. So I'm offering a bargain!

• Join The Club

Join the Toyota Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

• Latest Postings

1. 3

Rav4 2016 ZSA42R 2WD CVT failure

2. 0

buying landcruiser 80 auto vs landcruiser 100 manual

3. 1

Gen 6 Cluster Backlighting Issues

4. 0

Hilux surf

5. 6

Buying a Hilux / Surf

6. 0