Anyone else find the seats a little hard?

I have driven from Melbourne to Sydney and back (not on the same day of course) and had no problems with the seats. And besides that....leather mmmmm (am I showing my kinky side ....where is my whip and 5 inch heels)...... :P :P :lol::lol::lol:

I find the angles very uncomfortable in the seat/leg/accelerator pedal equation.

I seem to have to raise my foot a lot to get it angled to the pedal correctly, and if driving for over an hour I get a sort of a muscle shake in my right leg...

Thought it was just me but UK T-Sport owners have been saying the same thing on their board too, seems the seat is too high where your thigh rests.

Anyone else notice this...???

Thought it was just me but UK T-Sport owners have been saying the same thing on their board too, seems the seat is too high where your thigh rests.

americans have written about this problem too. corollas are sensible and typically reliable cars therefore the seats are not low profile even in the sport models. some americans have modified their seats/rails to sit low.

danz, this is where you're sposed to say "but they weren't there to reach for the steering wheel if you know what I mean"

I dunno, I've done 4 hour drives in my stivo with brief stops and can't say I have a problem. I reckon the seats are some of the more comfortable ones I've sat in..

The real problem I have on long highway trips is that I keep trying to change into 7th..

- Matthew

Well at the beginning its a bit awkward, sometimes i miss reaching the gear. However its very comfy now. My back just rest nice and easy. I drove my car twice to Sydney and I never have any complain about it, very very nice.