Hey guys and gals, my name is Ashley am a 20year/old, live of the southside and i have just about brought a red 03 Sportivo, i should pick it up later this week. Its got 17" white mags, TRD air intake, full sports exhaust, lowered,personalised plates and stereo stuff.

I currently drive a 04 Lancer, so its a big step up. Hope to see you guys around!! oh i forgot to ask how much is the TRD air intake, i have mentioned it on insurance, but couldnt give a price.

Speaking of insurance it actually work out to be $800 cheaper a year then my Lancer, go figure??

For those concerned; Is it Ashley the male or female??? As some of the members of this forum have gender issues(Danthuyer wears dresses :lol: ) we had better clear this issue up.

By the way how much did Oldmac sting you for the Stivo?? Northy and I spotted it in the yard about 2 weeks ago and I noticed it disappeared earlier this week hence you are obviously the new owner.

There you go Azza another red stivo to bolster your ranks :P

Welcome aboard Ashley and we look forward to seeing you out and about soon.

Cheers Silvabullit :D

Thanks for the warm welcome. I am a guy!

Haha everyone has spotted my car befrore i have even brought it!!! I got Oldmac down to $22990. Its good they pulled it off the lot and even took the ad off carsales, which surprised me. I brought an N15 Pulsar off them couple years back (i wasnt 18) organised finance, was approved but had to wait till i was 18 to sign the papers, but they left the car on the lot until the day i picked it up.

I dont usually go out on thursday nights cause i start work at 5:30 on fridays, and i dont know the city that well. I know one of your old members Eleni from miragelancer.com, nice girl.

Edited by Ashs Red Rolla

oh yeah the TRD air intake, the salesman told me it cost $1200 and added 15kW's. Now i doubt both those figures.

Hahaha sales ppl dont know krap :P but Trd intake is always good :) Good luck with a car. I was gonna go and see it since my gf is looking for a car but when i got there its been sold :P. Yes i was gonna tell my gf to get it so i can show off sometimes too lol :P

Russ

haha, try $500 and 4-6kw atw, mate the guys on the southside normally meet at sunnybank maccas before we head into the city, so you can meet us up there if you dont want to make the trek into the city

Is it the maccas next to the Calamvale Pub?? I might come out not sure yet.

welcome aboard!  :D

the TRD Air Intake (Flat panel) should be around $100

Dude, DO NOT, give bad info like that man... stick with advice for the camry's ya?

Ash, an intake pipe from TRD will be pricey, however there are many other brands that are pretty much the same and the price will range from 250 (very rare) to high 400s delivered, most u'd average about 300ish, proven and popular brands the guys have tried are: AEM (danz) , injen (lucio_libre, spec_black), simota (one or 2 floating around somewhere - this one ain't so good) .

as for the 15kw gain... WE WISH!

u'd be lucky to get 5kw out of the intake by itself. (as seen in recent dyno day results)

but combine it with the right header, exhuast system... wow (see danz's dyno day results)

Another alternative is a short ram intake - which gives u better low end (a little) + throttle response but needs some heat shielding done to be really really effective.

talk to vitagen about this, he's done a decent job out of a blitz kit i think.

oh, and i run a modded (cut) wrx short ram, sounds good in description, but didn't perform that good on the dyno. :(

welcome to the club

this red stivo u own....wouldnt happen to have red 17 inch Boost R wheels would it??

oh yeah welcome to the club yo :)

ul find a few members including myself live on the southside too :)

quite a few actually B)

Edited by wei wei

this red stivo u own....wouldnt happen to have red 17 inch Boost R wheels would it??

oh yeah welcome to the club yo  :)

ul find a few members including myself live on the southside too  :)

quite a few actually  B)

well all the good ones do anyways :P there are a few "special" members that live on the north side :P

Hey guys and gals, my name is Ashley am a 20year/old, live of the southside and i have just about brought a red 03 Sportivo, i should pick it up later this week. Its got 17" white mags, TRD air intake, full sports exhaust, lowered,personalised plates and stereo stuff.

I currently drive a 04 Lancer, so its a big step up. Hope to see you guys around!! oh i forgot to ask how much is the TRD air intake, i have mentioned it on insurance, but couldnt give a price.

Speaking of insurance it actually work out to be $800 cheaper a year then my Lancer, go figure??

Hey Ash, where do you live exactly? I've seen a red Stivo with personalised plates in Victoria Point, is that you? :blink:

Before anyone points it out, yes I now realise he hasn't picked it up yet. :D

Edited by Woody

Vitagen

its got 40,000km's on it.

Negtron

The air intake is already on the car, and it is a TRD one cause its got the placard thats says yes it is one and the part numbers. It goes from the motor to just under the headlight. I need to know how much it is so i can put it on my insurance.

wei wei

Yes it does have white 17 ROH somethings on it.

Woody

i live in Logan (ducks for cover :ph34r: ) YES the car has a really good alarm, YES it does have a full garage and YES the house has a verry good alarm system. But i do live on the better side of Logan. :lol: Not sure if there is one but hey!!