Sydney monthly Rolla-Meet!!!

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I DUNNO IF I CAN MAKE IT ANYMORE!!! :( :(

i gotta be in the city late afternoon or early evening to pick up my lady and i dont think ill be able to get back by 8...

are you guys going for a cruise? or just sitting there and chatting? coz if you're staying at maccas i might be able to come later.

women are more trouble than theyre worth :P

well i was planning on coming late but it now appears my family commitments will be running well into the evening .... so for the moment ur gona have to count me out .... but if i finish up at a reasonable time Sunny ill give u a buzz and see where u guys r at .....

Anyway till next month if i cant make it tonights....

hey guys its 6 and there is a light sprinkle in penno

but im still keen if we have to we can all just sit in maccas then organise to go somwhere sheltered if anyone knows of anywhere

see you there people

so how was it fellas?

so ****** i couldnt make it tonight, but i am booking in next months meet right now and everything else can get stuffed :P

i think we need to do more than a monthly meet... i reckon once every 2 weeks or something... brisbane meets every thursday but they have more...

i just cant wait for a month...

got any pics to put up?

Only about 7-9 rollas rocked up, but was a good meet. A chance to meet fellow forum members. At least i know which faces are behind some of the screen names on this forum, i guess easier to catch up with in future meets.

I reckon the monthly meetup will start to build up eventually. More and more cars and so then down the track, more things to do.

Arthur was the only one who took pics, so just got to wait for him.

Justin man, i thought you had a black stock sportivo, didn't know it was you who had the white one! LOL damn, was too late, just knew u were the person until i left. Ohh well next time you can give me a joy ride in your car.

Just would like to say a big....."THANK YOU"....... :D :lol: To everyone who turned up and to the others that couldnt make it last night hope to see you guys or gals at the next meet!!!!!

*Please feel free to post up any other ideas that u guys may have for meets/cruises or even better days or times for people!!!! Actually even having a more regular meet would be excellent!!!! So if more people are keen to meet more often POST UP!!!!! :lol::lol:

Cheers Sunny!!! :P

yes it was a good turning considering the weather looked like it was going to ruin things .....

xGSiR dude u should have asked me to take u for a spin cauz i knw uve been wanting a ride in a stivo ....

Oh and the cross city tunnel was good ..... well considering it was free :D :D :D ;) ;) ;)

really good to test the CES in the tunnel .... LOL .... louder than a holden v8 ;) ;) ;)