TRD AURION BLACK EDTION !!!

Shadow_

As far as I was aware there was no 'special edition' TRD aurions... I am willing to bet that it was either a dealer special, or someone has done it themselves.

• 2 weeks later...

All TRD's are special you would have to admit......True they are not FPV's or HSV's but they are special..I bought both TRD's the Hilux & the Aurion & I cannot fault either of them. They are really good quality reliable & quick cars.

The steering left issue on the Aurion is the only small hinderance I can see.

Just my 2cents worth..

Ok, just checked it out. Definitely a nice car but can't see anything apart from blacked out headlights and some black paint around the bumper that makes it any different to a run of the mill trd. Add says build no. 240. 240 of how many? If there were actually 240 of these made, my guess is someone here would know about it. I'd say, the owner has done it themself or been conned by an earlier owner.

Don't quote me (Hopefully someone corrects me), but I believe I read somewhere that of the 2,000 units intended to be built, only 600 odd were produced and sold in the three years.

Ok, just checked it out. Definitely a nice car but can't see anything apart from blacked out headlights and some black paint around the bumper that makes it any different to a run of the mill trd. Add says build no. 240. 240 of how many?

All TRD Aurions had a build number...

Feel like posing as an interested buyer to learn more about this intriguing "rare black edition". Maybe he meant to say "plastidip black edition".

http://www.carpoint.com.au/all-cars/private/details.aspx?Cr=14&R=14056428

Edited by Supercharged TRD

nothing rare or special about that, as elgin said above, someone has just taken to it with a can of plasti-dip.

looks kinda ****ty IMO, the black front on the silver does not work.

Why in the name of Jesus would you tint your headlights so it blocks out light coming from the front...?

The owner probably drives during the day only lol

I Think he's painted it black, then realised it was better as a dream rather than reality.

But since it's now unfortunately reality, he thought he better sell it so he doesn't have to look at it anymore.

Unfortunately we still are while it's for sale.