Camry V8 Supertourer!

Defyant

Was relaxing on the lounge watching the V8 supercar round in NZ today and they put a the NZ version of the series on and was blown away to see this

A very competitive V8 Camry team. WOW i'm totally impressed with this, These cars look AMAZING.

I cant wait to see a few done up ones on the street.

8278109.jpg

Hmmm, 5.0L TRD V8 from the Daytona 24hr....looks like Toyota could very easily enter the V8 Supercars with this.

Now they just need to hurry up and do it. Whilst it is great having Nissan and Merc/Erebus in the main series, they aren't at the pointy end yet and the Holdern/Ford ratio is still too far in the red camp :P

They run about 3 sec's slower than the premier class. Prolly puts them bout on par with the nissans and mercs right now.

+ they looks and sound amazing, such a better shape on the track compared to the holdens and fords.

I'm a fan of the NZ series now will be watching close.

Yeh I was just sitting watching the race and had the same reaction. They looked awesome on track!! I really hope that Toyota get their act together and get in the Aussie supercars, now that car of the future is here and anyone can enter.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys, just another vision of race cars in the opossite side of the world.

In Argentina we have TC2000 which is the most popular category in the country. Since 2012 changed to Super TC2000 due to upgraded the engines to 2.7L V8 producing now 430cv.

This is the presentation of the TTA (Toyota Team Argentina) You will hear the difference between 2011 and 2012 with the new V8 engines. Enjoy.

• 3 weeks later...

passion thats all you need, i think a v8 camry or Aurion would be great in the series , but what the bet Toyota wont sponsor a team for bull**** reasons, you'd have to do it on your own bat, like the Erubus team did, mercedes didn't want a bar of it