NOOB

hey fellas!!

Awesome site!! i'm a brissie boy and only just heard bout this site through a friend.

I gotta silver 2003 zze122 conquest and havent done much to it besides a Trust panel filter and sports grille.

Hopefully i can save up some money and upgrade to a sportivo in a year's time :lol:

In the meantime i'm wanting to stick on a sportivo exhaust that's advertised in the buy/sell section. Has anyone in here with a zze122 put on an exhaust from a sportivo?? Will i gain any power or will i only get a deeper sound??

Thanks guys!

hey fellas!!

Awesome site!! i'm a brissie boy and only just heard bout this site through a friend.

I gotta silver 2003 zze122 conquest and havent done much to it besides a Trust panel filter and sports grille.

Hopefully i can save up some money and upgrade to a sportivo in a year's time  :lol: 

In the meantime i'm wanting to stick on a sportivo exhaust that's advertised in the buy/sell section. Has anyone in here with a zze122 put on an exhaust from a sportivo?? Will i gain any power or will i only get a deeper sound??

Thanks guys!

Hey hey,

I've just plonked the stivo cat back into my car and I believe pippy and a few others on the site have done it.

If your's is an auto then its been a mixed bag of results, I've initially experienced low end torque loss but its been getting better, but still have only recovered 70% of my lost low end :(. Power gain on the top end is visible tho.

Manual seems to do far better.

hey fellas!!

Hopefully i can save up some money and upgrade to a sportivo in a year's time  :lol: 

Thanks guys!

Hey hey,

I've just plonked the stivo cat back into my car and I believe pippy and a few others on the site have done it.

If your's is an auto then its been a mixed bag of results, I've initially experienced low end torque loss but its been getting better, but still have only recovered 70% of my lost low end :(. Power gain on the top end is visible tho.

Manual seems to do far better.

Thanks for ur help guys!

i've got a manual corolla soo hopefully can get some extra gain.

U loving the deeper exhaust note negatron or would u have prefered an aftermarket exhuast??

Welcome to the club.

My house mate Michal aka Sttopid head here on the forums has a stock stivo syustem sitting in our garage....maybe you should make him an offer???

;)

Sick mate. would u know if its the full system and was it unbolted or cut off?? I'm willing to spend bout $200-220 if i can pick it up around brissie somewhere.

Welcome to the club.

My house mate Michal aka Sttopid head here on the forums has a stock stivo syustem sitting in our garage....maybe you should make him an offer???

;)

Sick mate. would u know if its the full system and was it unbolted or cut off?? I'm willing to spend bout $200-220 if i can pick it up around brissie somewhere.

what northy said

its the cat back simply cut off and unbolted at the flex joint so its in 2 peices

PM michal and make him an offer :D