Why are Aurions so fast???!!!

Man I just test driven the Aurion and It's much faster than my IS250 Lexus

They're so fast and smooth the Aurions, so many cars have similar power output but the Aurion just pulls very strongly and sounds freakingly smooth and refined, never gasps.. Unruffled refinement the Aurion 2GR-FE motor is!

And the thing is I see so many Aurions on the road and they're all driving so slow, can't help think they're wasting so much potential!

Edited by Asdfghjkl09
  • Like 2

Man I just test driven the Aurion and I could of sworn it felt faster than my IS350 Lexus

They're so fast and smooth the Aurions, so many cars have similar power output but the Aurion just pulls very strongly and sounds freakingly smooth and refined, never gasps.. Unruffled refinement the Aurion 2GR-FE motor is!

And the thing is I see so many Aurions on the road and they're all driving so slow, can't help think they're wasting so much potential!

Guess you haven't seen me drive my Aurion ;)

i fly through the highway without fail

• Like 2

Cause most Aurions are owned by older people who dont drive like lunatics!! Maybe lunatics is the wrong word... they drive like grandma's/grandpa's...

My TRD Aurion on the other hand gets a good thumping every now and again!

Cause most Aurions are owned by older people who dont drive like lunatics!! Maybe lunatics is the wrong word... they drive like grandma's/grandpa's...

I don't get why anyone would purchase the Aurion if they're gonna drive it like a Camry!

I feel after 100km/h the IS250 catches up with Aurion

Man I just test driven the Aurion and I could of sworn it felt faster than my IS350 Lexus

I see billions of Aurions on a daily basis!

And from memory only about 3 Aurion drivers have reached 4000rpms!

I don't get why anyone would purchase the Aurion if they're gonna drive it like a Camry!

My 4cyl Camry is faster than my Aurion.

I feel after 100km/h the IS250 catches up with Aurion

You don't have to hoon around like a knob everytime you drive to justify the purchase of a 200kw vehicle.

Those idiot Ferrari, Aston Martin and Porsche drivers are d*ckheads because they only do the speed limit and drive it like a grandpa car. What weak, pathetic human beings. Waste of life.

• Like 1

^^

My theory is that most of the people who drive Aurions migrated from the 4-cyl Camries are so they're scared from what happens when you give the throttle a healthy pound

^^

My theory is that most of the people who drive Aurions migrated from the 4-cyl Camries are so they're scared from what happens when you give the throttle a healthy pound

• Like 1

We are talking about a stock Aurion...

Should of turbo charged your aurion instead of the camry, would of been a fun project

Edited by REBZTRD

We are talking about a stock Aurion...

Should of turbo charged your aurion instead of the camry, would of been a fun project

I am well aware of the fact that we are talking about a stock Aurion.

I have no interest in modifying the Aurion, they are a boring car to drive, they feel very detached to drive due to the drive-by-wire and automatic transmission. Don't get me wrong, it is a perfectly good car, with a decent amount of power. However, be it a modified base model, or TRD, I don't think they are an exciting car to drive.

My 2c.

No, it's not an 86. Aurions can't fly. :P

Meh...I don't drive my aurion like a grandpa. I only do that around traffic lights and intersections but takes off fast on highways or freeways.

Most of my mates agree that my aurion can catch up with a modified wrx sti only in straight line. IN cornering it's wrx sti's forte!

I even smoked my other mate's falcon XR6T and to quote him "how can you go f***ing fast on 100kmh on cruise control????" after I explained how I passed him. He said he was doing 120kmh!

Meh...I don't drive my aurion like a grandpa. I only do that around traffic lights and intersections but takes off fast on highways or freeways.

Most of my mates agree that my aurion can catch up with a modified wrx sti only in straight line. IN cornering it's wrx sti's forte!

I even smoked my other mate's falcon XR6T and to quote him "how can you go f***ing fast on 100kmh on cruise control????" after I explained how I passed him. He said he was doing 120kmh!

Faster than a WRX STI, no, you and your highly intelligent mates are wrong. A stock WRX, maybe.

So your car at 100kph can outrun a car travelling at 120kph?

On a final note, who is your dealer? Because you are on some good s**t!

I went flying past an XR6T once.....then he turned the blues and twos on

TOCAU does not condone street racing, no matter how awesomely fast 200 killer-wasp Aurions are.

You sound very confused... or possibly very stoned.... or maybe even both :g:

No, it's not an 86. Aurions can't fly. :P

If Aurions can't fly, then im sure an 86 has no chance ;)

TOCAU does not condone street racing, no matter how awesomely fast 200 killer-wasp Aurions are.

Actually i wasn't on street racing per se. I was actually on Freeway strictly 100kmh speed limit. He was the one who was speeding yet I passed by him. I don't know what went wrong with his Falcon :g:

LOL I wasn't confused but I would never drive vehicle stoned! In fact I hate drugs full stop. Maybe I should have been more clearer what year model was his XR6T. His is a Ford Falcon AU XR6T the ones with bug eyes for headlights. Go figure! :clap: Edited by DeafDave76

Faster than a WRX STI, no, you and your highly intelligent mates are wrong. A stock WRX, maybe.

So your car at 100kph can outrun a car travelling at 120kph?

On a final note, who is your dealer? Because you are on some good s**t!

My dealer is Toyota Scarborough... got my car at 0 kms. Now 10,050 kms in just 9 months. Guess then engine freed up after hitting 9,000 kms. Or the dealer service put something in my engine to give it more woosh! Oh yeah been feeding it BP ultimate x 2 a month :toast:

Actually i wasn't on street racing per se. I was actually on Freeway strictly 100kmh speed limit. He was the one who was speeding yet I passed by him. I don't know what went wrong with his Falcon :g:

>

LOL I wasn't confused but I would never drive vehicle stoned! In fact I hate drugs full stop. Maybe I should have been more clearer what year model was his XR6T. His is a Ford Falcon AU XR6T the ones with bug eyes for headlights. Go figure! :clap:

Didn't realise there was a turbo version of the AU falcon.

If it's just the XR6 AU, then yeah that's normal for you to be faster. If he actually forked out to do a turbo conversion for his AU, then he got extremely ripped off

• Like 1

>

LOL I wasn't confused but I would never drive vehicle stoned! In fact I hate drugs full stop. Maybe I should have been more clearer what year model was his XR6T. His is a Ford Falcon AU XR6T the ones with bug eyes for headlights. Go figure! :clap:

Didn't realise there was a turbo version of the AU falcon.

If it's just the XR6 AU, then yeah that's normal for you to be faster. If he actually forked out to do a turbo conversion for his AU, then he got extremely ripped off

Mythical creature.

"Actually i wasn't on street racing per se. I was actually on Freeway strictly 100kmh speed limit. He was the one who was speeding yet I passed by him. I don't know what went wrong with his Falcon"

Either you are a liar or an idiot, you choose...