VIC - BEACH CRUISE

As it is getting hotter and the beach is a good place to be when it is hot, laurie and i thought we would get everyone together and come down our way to laze on the beach for the afternoon. if it is a good day we might make it a regular thing

MEETING POINT:

Bunnings Cnr Springvale Rd and Cheltenham Rd (close to Westall Rd)

15ln.th.png

MEETING TIME:

10.00am for a 10.30am departure

MEETING DATE:

Saturday 19th November 2005

WHERE TO:

Mornington Peninsula

TO DO WHAT:

cruise along the esplanade and get everyone to look at us, swim at the beach, eat some lunch, play some water sports and some beach sports too... like beach footy ;)

If you are interested, please put your name and prefered date on the list below. everyone is welcome even if they have nothing to do with the forum. all cars are welcome, bikes also, actually any mode of transport that will get you there.

WHO IS COMING :

* Donna (and Laurie in the morning) (opelaus) + a few neighbours

* Wayne (opelaus)

* Dane (opelaus)

* Cate (opelaus)

* mick and christine (opelaus)

* jason and joel (blokes from micks work) (opelaus)

* Simon (WRCPUG/GTI180) (opelaus)

* MotoMan (Donna says: Can you make the 19th?) (TOCAU)

* eddy_torrezz (TOCAU)

* Teknoman (TOCAU)

* m_like (TOCAU)

* Joe aka slyopel (opelaus)

* tjh085 (boostcruising)

RULES FOR THE CRUISE:

* Drive with in your ability; you have nothing to prove so don’t push yourself.

* All ways cruise with your lights on (make it easy to know who is in the group)

* If you’re stuck at the lights or stuck behind a slow car, don’t panic! Wait for the lights to change or wait till its safe to over take the car.

* If you spot a road hazard such as a high speed bump, bad hole in the road, slow down and put your hazards on this will give the cars behind you know there something coming up.

* If for some reason you have a problem and need to stop, just pull over when it’s safe and one of the mods or admin will stop and give you a hand

* If you want to cruise under the speed limit that’s great, but please leave last at the meet points or if there someone behind you put your blinker on and let them pass.

* Leave the drinks for the pub - No drink driving

* UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES do burnouts, doughnuts or drive recklessly. (This will not be tolerated as it gives us the club a bad name) you will be asked to leave - THERE WILL BE NO WARNINGS

* ALSO when leaving or entering a meet point please drive under the speed limit and enter or exit in a nice pace, as we use these places on other cruises.

hope to see you all there :)

Edited by HDACHE

come on guys, if you are interested put ur name down and which date you would prefer. the date with the most people able to attend will be the date.

WHO IS COMING & WHAT DATE THEY PREFER:

1. Donna - any

2. Laurie

Edited by HDACHE

you dont have to actually get in the water.. i dont think i will be... there will be a footy to throw around... if i remember to put it in the boot... and people to chat to .. beaches are for sunbaking too.. i know i need a tan.. damn victorian tan

Hey why not...

ill come..

i choose sunday 20th november

:ph34r:

you still with us here mate havnt seen any action from you since you decided to sell ya stivo.

plus why are ya selling it common spit it out ya gonna get a daewoo arnt ya lol :D

p.s

yeah ill come but not to fussed about the date as long as its "NOT" the drag day.

my 96.1kw is gonna kick ***** at the drag day.

WHO IS COMING & WHAT DATE THEY PREFER:

1. Donna - any

2. Laurie

3. MotoMan - 20th

4. eddy_torrezz - 19th or 20th

5. Teknoman - 19th or 20th

Teknoman: are you coming?

Edited by HDACHE

Well boys and girls, the decision has been made, the date is set for the Saturday 19th November 2005.

unfortunately this is the first day of laurie's new job so he cant get the day off, so it is all on me *hides under the desk*

the first post has been updated to reflect the final date. please update the list if you can not make it on Saturday 19th November 2005.

Thanks for your time boys and girls

Donna ^_^

Well boys and girls, the decision has been made, the date is set for the Saturday 19th November 2005.

unfortunately this is the first day of laurie's new job so he cant get the day off, so it is all on me *hides under the desk*

the first post has been updated to reflect the final date. please update the list if you can not make it on Saturday 19th November 2005.

Thanks for your time boys and girls

Donna  ^_^

I know I'm noob..., but I'll try and make it as it would be great to cruise with the Corolla pack...

Guys, this might be a little early...

According to the extended weather forecast, there will rain on our cruise date...

Will continue to keep an eye on this as I really don't want my first cruise in 6 months to be rained out...

Guys, this might be a little early...

According to the extended weather forecast, there will rain on our cruise date...

Will continue to keep an eye on this as I really don't want my first cruise in 6 months to be rained out...

If it says it will rain, then it will probably be a nice and sunny day... that's how i read melbourne's weather forecasts. :D