26th Novemeber Monthly Meet

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lucky u guys all took it easy last night!!!! :) just as i left and turned off right at the intersection and went back along the train lines an unlucky (or probably speeding P plater) had wrapped his Honda Prelude backwards around a tree he must have spun it out of control hitting the passenger side the back bumper was almost to the passenger door???!!!!!! :blink: If he or his passengers survived it would have been a miracle!!!!the thing was a complete mess!!!!! :( :( It just goes to show that speeding and being a d1ck in the wet doesnt pay off!!!!! :angry::angry: Hope the guy and his passengers are ok!!!! :huh:

Yeah i must say out of all the rollas that turn up to the meets "Black and Blue" are really the most popular colour!!!LOL............ but the only problem is they dun turn out too well when u have night time shots!!!HAHAHAaaaa thank *** Dylan has a good camera!!! :P :P :lol: :D ^_^

Yeah i must say out of all the rollas that turn up to the meets "Black and Blue" are really the most popular colour!!!LOL............ but the only problem is they dun turn out too well when u have night time shots!!!HAHAHAaaaa thank *** Dylan has a good camera!!! :P  :P  :lol:  :D  ^_^

my camera is acually pretty ****ty Sunny (it's 3 years old) you just have to know how to use it ;)

Lucky u guys all took it easy last night!!!! :)  just as i left and turned off right at the intersection and went back along the train lines an unlucky (or probably speeding P plater) had wrapped his Honda Prelude backwards around a tree he must have spun it out of control hitting the passenger side the back bumper was almost to the passenger door???!!!!!! :blink:  If he or his passengers survived it would have been a miracle!!!!the thing was a complete mess!!!!! :(  :( It just goes to show that speeding and being a d1ck in the wet doesnt pay off!!!!! :angry:  :angry: Hope the guy and his passengers are ok!!!! :huh:

Well unfortunately, a 16 yr old female passenger died and the 18yr old male driver is in critical condition or something =/

On a lighter note, wow what a good turn out, im happy to see that, but also sad i didn't get to attend since i was at a birthday party. But its good to see the potential turn out. Finally get to see some red Corollas hehehe.

Damn, that crash is not good news.

Apologies about last night guys, i didnt make it to Eastern Creek, was heading that way just infront of Justin and then turned off early following another corolla, i dont think it was part of our group, but it looked like it at the time HAHA. So because i didnt want to get lost in that crappy weather i had to ditch and head home. Good to get some faces to the names though :) Too bad i can't turn up more often, Sydney is too far, especially Villawood, hehe.

oh yeah also i think i counted 17 rollas all up last night throughout the night but but only 12 made the photos

there were also i think 5other cars there too that werent toyotas but its alright just makes for a better turn out

and as usual xoom screaming ahead of us all due to his PFC

mate who was screaming ahead ;) ;) ;) ;) ..... all i knw is im pushing out so much power n torque that at 110 ... (yes that was the legal limit) i did a 6->3 down shift and sent the wheels crazy at 110 and they wouldnt stop lighting them up :blink::blink::blink::blink: .... LOL .... Well SyxXPaC (aka Bill) was next to me when it happened and i think i scared the shyt out of him ... Sorry bill ..... under-estimate the rolla sometimes .... LOL

was a good night all in all .... considering the weather wasnt upto scratch ....

and as usual xoom screaming ahead of us all due to his PFC

mate who was screaming ahead ;) ;) ;) ;) ..... all i knw is im pushing out so much power n torque that at 110 ... (yes that was the legal limit) i did a 6->3 down shift and sent the wheels crazy at 110 and they wouldnt stop lighting them up :blink::blink::blink::blink: .... LOL .... Well SyxXPaC (aka Bill) was next to me when it happened and i think i scared the shyt out of him ... Sorry bill ..... under-estimate the rolla sometimes .... LOL

was a good night all in all .... considering the weather wasnt upto scratch ....

Yeh its scared the **** outta me, Thought a truck was going past and loosing traction :P

Lucky u guys all took it easy last night!!!! :)  just as i left and turned off right at the intersection and went back along the train lines an unlucky (or probably speeding P plater) had wrapped his Honda Prelude backwards around a tree he must have spun it out of control hitting the passenger side the back bumper was almost to the passenger door???!!!!!! :blink:  If he or his passengers survived it would have been a miracle!!!!the thing was a complete mess!!!!! :(  :( It just goes to show that speeding and being a d1ck in the wet doesnt pay off!!!!! :angry:  :angry: Hope the guy and his passengers are ok!!!! :huh:

i jus found out last night, the driver survived the crashed but not the passenger. the passenger was only 16 and was 1 of my close frends relative. RIP to the girl.

it was a top night and YES most of the driving was LEGAL

haha bill herd alot of weird noises that night he herd me getting REALLY loud axle tramp entering the freeway from eastern creek

it wasnt rapid, it was slow and VERY loud BANG BANG BANG

it freaked me out to hear such a noise coming from my car LOL

sorry to hear for your friends loss mate

Edited by evl_50a

Some comments made on this thread are inappropriate and are almost leaning towards participating in street racing/being a hoon. <_<

If this happens again the offenders will be receiving a warning as this forum in no way supports racing on the streets or driving unsafely in the wet. :angry:

what are you talking about

we arent condoning street racing

hell we didint even race each other

so i dont know what the problem is

i dont think any of it is inapropriate

ALSO question whats with all the street racing stories posted against WRX's and skylines and stuff why are they aloud HEY :angry:

we cant even say .G.O.D. thats rediculous

Edited by evl_50a