Stickers for ATOC corolla drivers

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whilst the outline looks nice I think just a text based logo would be better. less for people to make out when they are looking at it.

Need to get straight to the point and FAST. Especially how fast some of us are traveling at times :P

I'll work on something when I get back to work (in my spare time)

I like that idea. We could work it out and create a .eps file that people could download. They then take it to their friendly local sign writer and get a copy cut from vinyl at any size you want (small for side window, big for top of back windscreen) to suit where you are putting it.

This would save a lot of time an money involved in printing a bunch of stickers up and dealing with orders and mailing them etc. The artwork is free, the printing is at your cost depending what you want.

This would save a lot of time an money involved in printing a bunch of stickers up and dealing with orders and mailing them etc. The artwork is free, the printing is at your cost depending what you want.

i like what you are saying. the same artwork (vectorised) for all members but then each member can choose the size, colour, finish and application for their own corolla.

I think we can use the design of the stickers Steve sent from the UK and alter the web address to include the au part....

Show me one and I will do the artwork and then email it around. I will do it as a vector art eps file created in Adobe Illustrator.