Stickers for ATOC corolla drivers

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you guys use a corolla shape then anyone else without a corolla will look a bit stupid. its almost like putting a NISMO sticker on a Honda.. :lol: well not really..

More like putting a Perth Performance Car Club sticker on your car when you are living in Sydney and drive a Honda.... :lol:

Hey boys, what do you think of my sticker version 2?

I think we need something clear and text only.

atocblue.jpg

(This is pre profuction, so it will get a nicer softer touch if it goes into production form)

Lets get cracking though, we have sat on this for too long!!!

While I'm at it, how about another different design? Based on the Grand Theft Auto font.

ATOC-Logo-3.jpg

Design 6

Need a better Toyota Logo, preferably transparent one that I can use in Illustrator. Anyone?

Dude, that one rocks, I reckon if you just put the devil horns on the symbol, i would proudly put that on my car, the others look ok but are in danger of over crowding, too much on a sticker makes it look tacky.

Thanks for your complements Bladehunter.

I can do this one in various textures if you wish, or take the texture out. As for the devil horn logo, anyone knows if that'll be an issue with Toyota? Don't know but maybe the normal logo is fine.

Let me know what you guys think. Personally I think that we should make this place into a proper car club, but the admin wouldn't let me talk about it and have since cancelled my topic, which I agreed may have gone a little to far. But how about this forum having a Sportivo specific section or us becoming a proper car club?

Hey boys, what do you think of my sticker version 2?

I think we need something clear and text only.

atocblue.jpg

(This is pre profuction, so it will get a nicer softer touch if it goes into production form)

Lets get cracking though, we have sat on this for too long!!!

how about the square an outline of Australia?

If I Saw an shape of australia I would immediatly know what it is.. same with the UK.

just an idea anyhow.

I could also fund this if a design is chosen... but no more than 2 colours though please.

I like this thread :)

Thanks for your complements Bladehunter.

I can do this one in various textures if you wish, or take the texture out. As for the devil horn logo, anyone knows if that'll be an issue with Toyota? Don't know but maybe the normal logo is fine.

Let me know what you guys think. Personally I think that we should make this place into a proper car club, but the admin wouldn't let me talk about it and have since cancelled my topic, which I agreed may have gone a little to far. But how about this forum having a Sportivo specific section or us becoming a proper car club?

I presumed the club you were talking about was an outside club to TOC

If it is whithin the ranks of TOC then thats fine.

If a group of you guys wish to form this club further then I am certainly up for a chat about it...

As for the toyota logo.. if you notice we do not have the toyota logo on any of our logo's... I tend to ensure that we do not upset Toyota and end up changing stationary and stickers etc. Although I know toyota are pretty lax with us as I have run into a couple of things in the past and seemed pretty cool.

We should have our own identity.. the word toyota says it all.

I like the logos you guys have been designing... and as I said before I am willing to fund this for you guys as long as the stickers are used.

Thanks Steve, you're a champ.

Will work on my design when I get back into the country on Sunday. Will take out the Toyota logo and put the Australia map on it. Will also try to simplify the design so that it's only 2 colours.

Suggestions for colours? These will probably become our club colours, any suggestions?

yopu guys can choose colors

also if you can.. create at the highest resolution possible... 300 dpi would be ace.

If not i could recreate it.

hey!

sorry these are a bit late (i dont want to steal any light from other ppls designs), im not sure if you guys will like em, but after a few weeks of nagging my friend, whos a gun at graphic design, we got together and "scratched" up a few designs. tell me what you think :P

atoc1.jpg

atoc2.jpg

(low quality, just for preview, and i know the tacho looks more like a clock, haha we got lazy, will fix it up if ppl like the intial designs)

I have to give it to you richi, those designs look sic!!! Great job.

I agree that it looks a little like a clock, but it also looks like the Greddy's logo as well. Also don't know if there'll be any issues with the Toyota logo being used, but I like that one as well.

Well done again.

top one looks good.. wonder if the url should have a larger T-O-C so when reading the url it says it all??

well done on a great job!

you guys choose