Stickers for ATOC corolla drivers

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice Skitzo. Love the symbol too. I might move the text off the top of it or use a colour with more contrast.

I am trying to find a copy of the Eurocentric font used in the other Toyota owners club sticker. I'm on a Mac computer and can't find it (and I own over 10,000 fonts from my graphic days). If someone has it can they email it to me? I can convert it from a PC to a Mac font easy.

So is that the design we are going with? Are we going to get a few more designs?

I was thinking that we should put in the URL, otherwise no one will even know what ATOC is let alone go to join it. Let me try to whip put something as well.

We need to have the url and what ATOC stands for.

Otherwise no-one will know what ATOC is.... and no new members will come.

TOC%20COPY.jpg

This is the design IZZ-FE sent me.

Personally i like the blue text only Logo from this website.

Here are 2 other ideas

ATOC-Logo-1.jpg

Design 4

ATOC-Logo-2.jpg

Design 5

What do you think? Personally I like the one with Skitzo's logo in the back. The one without is pretty ok too. I think that I prefer these over the ones I did with the outline of the car in the back.

Great logo Skitzo! :lol:

I'm all for having our own stickers, but has anyone thought we may need Toyota's and/or TOC's permission to use their logos or name?

Corporate Toyota may well have fits at seeing their logo changed, especially as it is their registered trademark, and I for one wouldn't want their lawyers knocking on my door......

I'm all for having our own stickers, but has anyone thought we may need Toyota's and/or TOC's permission to use their logos or name?

Corporate Toyota may well have fits at seeing their logo changed, especially as it is their registered trademark, and I for one wouldn't want their lawyers knocking on my door......

Im sure they wont give a rats ***** about a little club that has the toyota logo on it, we wont make major profits, nor will we become an organisation, so the chances of toyota even seeing it are almost slim to nil.

If they do see and and complain, just say that you made it on a computer and printed it out... theres no big deal as long as no-one is selling them for a profit of big bucks that will see toyota out of business.... then again.... ATOC is becoming popular... :lol:

So Guys, where are we at with our Logo? Are we going to vote on one? Or the Moderators going to pick one?

And anyone else going to contribute an attempt?

Whatever the case lets get cracking! My car still hasn't got any Mods! I need this sticker desperately. :lol::lol::lol:

Also how will this sticker affect our factory warranty?

Well basically where ever u stick the sticker that part of the car's warranty will be VOIDED :P :P ..... So guys i suggest u be conservative and try and keep it to 1 panel only ;) ;) ...oh n u had better take the sticker off when u take it in for service as 110% the dealer will report it to toyota so u cant make any warranty claims :P :P