CES EXHAUST

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone,

just a question, is this worth the price or not?

Allow about 1.1/2" fitting time to cut & weld.

Labour $160.00 + $20.00 for flanges to reconnect.

It is to fit a sportivo catback exhaust onto my car

What do you all think?

Evo

Edited by Evo7

that's about $106 per hr, even plumbers don't charge that much.

whitestivo

So you guys think i should look around elsewhere?

Where else is the a workshop in Brisbane or Gold Coast that could do it for a better price?

Evo

• 3 months later...

whitestivo

I cant wait to meet you in person one fo these days.......everything I have heard seems to be oh so true :P

whitestivo

I cant wait to meet you in person one fo these days.......everything I have heard seems to be oh so true :P

Ha ha ha ha. CES is of high quality, and they do a proper job.

Have you not seen some of the cars they work on...? Cars that cost 10x more than a Sportivo is worth...

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Has anyone with a Sportivo had an issue with the CES piping tapping on the chassis, just before you hit the muffler? Any suggested solutions? I have already had different length hangars mentioned in my "Member Rides" thread, but do we have any other experiences or solutions?

Adrian

Has anyone with a Sportivo had an issue with the CES piping tapping on the chassis, just before you hit the muffler? Any suggested solutions? I have already had different length hangars mentioned in my "Member Rides" thread, but do we have any other experiences or solutions?

Adrian

yes i had this problem but took it back to them and they fixed it on the spot...

Adrian

yes i had this problem but took it back to them and they fixed it on the spot...

• 2 weeks later...

sportivo keeping up with bmw 130i ..... Surely not arnt they like twin turbo with tourqe kicking in at 1500rpm or some thing lol ...... does ces really make that much of a difference.... think i might need to start investing in the stivos breathing. :o

i was just reading on a pulsar sss forum that they were able to keep up with our sportivos ...... i don’t know what to believe lol

Dave

Adrian

did you put new hanger bushes on? Or are you using the old ones?? Cause the system is different to the stock system the weight is a lil more and your rubber mounts are prolly a bit on the soft side. They are 5 plus years old now!! I think energy suspension make replacement exhaust hanger bushes. Fit them and there will be no more probs. I modified my stock ones and stopped the system moving and touching in one spot. Took me about 10 minutes to rectify.

sportivo keeping up with bmw 130i ..... Surely not arnt they like twin turbo with tourqe kicking in at 1500rpm or some thing lol ...... does ces really make that much of a difference.... think i might need to start investing in the stivos breathing. :o

i was just reading on a pulsar sss forum that they were able to keep up with our sportivos ...... i don’t know what to believe lol

Dave

SSS pulsar owners think because they have a SR20 they are unbeatable LOL. Truth is a Stock Sportivo will beat a stock SSS easily. there is 30odd KW difference inpower and weight is almost the same. I remember absolutely eating a SSS that has headers, exhaust and intake with my Sportivo that only had CES catback system. Top end of 2nd gear and all he was seeing was my tail lights dissappearing in the distance......