CES EXHAUST

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How come this shop can get such a great promotion on this forum but if u even mention any other company or product from a shop u get told off for doin so????????? :blink: <_< I think that this is Bull$h!T!!!!!

Either we can all avertise/ promote companies, shops and small businesses or no-one does!!!!Thats wat i think anyway :D :D Especially when people ask on this forum "where can i get ..... from" sumone answers their question and gets hammered!?!?!?!?!!

pick one thread and state your case, alson on topic, if sombody says, i have a new exhaust system and its from CES whats the problem? CES make stuff for our car nobody on the forums makes any profits from promoting CES and you will find that the only people that say "CES System is great" are those who have it so i cant see what the huge deal is?

Wat im saying is that there has been a few cases on previous post where people have asked "where can i get ..... from" and people saying "go buy it from this shop" and then they have copped the questions from mods saying are u from a certain shop promoting for them!!!

As for finding the threads, posts and who said them that would mean i have to use the search tool and it doesnt work for crap!!!LOL :lol: So u will just have to trust me on this one! There probably are few members out there reading this that have been told off or accused of being in co-hoots with shops around the place on this forum!!!

I have to agree with RunX here, although there is one case i find unusually suspect.

BigBum...the obsession with Ignition X. Like in a thread in general about the crap paint jobs they do, he made a post ensuring everyone that they now have a new panel beater, so he will do a good job!

I agree that is ok to make reference to brands and distributors, but there is clearly something going on with BigBum and IgX...I dont know what, because IgX is in Sydney and BigBum is in Melbourne, hmmm

Oh hang on, Lucio have a custom Short ram. I nearly forgot about that.

Yeah the "bodgy" brand, as you named it :D , still works good. Just gona have to get some piping so air from underneath the car, gets forcefed to it.

As for loudness inside the car, if the stock radio is cranked up to 40 you cant hear it... so its pretty good

I have to agree with RunX here, although there is one case i find unusually suspect.

BigBum...the obsession with Ignition X. Like in a thread in general about the crap paint jobs they do, he made a post ensuring everyone that they now have a new panel beater, so he will do a good job!

I agree that is ok to make reference to brands and distributors, but there is clearly something going on with BigBum and IgX...I dont know what, because IgX is in Sydney and BigBum is in Melbourne, hmmm

Nah, I'll vouch for biga$$ here. There's no ties, just that some ppl over the forums form friendships over msn and other means and well. its just letting ppl know what's available.

I mean if you want to see a shameless plug, then how about this:

Hey all,

Have you heard of Chrome/Povo racing? These guys make amazing mods at great prices! and if ur girl is hot enough, they even give u a huge trade in price! Why last time i wanted a power FC, I got half price! and all i had to do was wait in the shop (carpark) for 3 hrs whilst my model gf went for a drive with their boss.

I LOVE Chrome/Povo Racing!

Confused?

http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/inde...opic=3813&st=75

Find my thread, then all will become clear!

Look to be honest guys i help the guys get their parts from Japan due to the fact that i have a contract with TRD and C-ONE and Bigbum does not have anything to do with this company directly at all!!! He is just a happy customer of this company praising their product and the way that he has been treated by them!!!

It is the same case with this CES thread, now why can so many people praise this company without copping any flak for it but sumone else can do the same and they get hammered for it and accused of being part of the company they are praising???!!!!! :blink:

It seems to me that some people on this forum are taking themselves way too seriously FOR GODS SAKE ITS A FORUM WHO GIVES A SH!T unless u dont have anything else better to do with your time then keep acting the way you do!!!

Also this comes down to a whole lot of double standards *especially when sum people can get away with praising products/companies and others cant *moderators not acting like moderators but just being instigators to arguments!!!!

By the way i dont deal to public only to company contracts so MODS u dont have to freak out and kick me off!!!!! :P :P :lol: LOL HHAHAHHAAAAA

P.s. Mintos i was not having a go at you at all bro.....just incase i dont want anyone getting grumpy at me now!!! :D :lol:

nah mate, its cool, I know you werent having a go.

I know there is no malevolent activity going on with BigBum, I find his support of IgX more amusing than anything and personally i couldnt care less how people promote products and companys on here, so long as it is free of bias and hypocracy...nuff said.

Negatron, that post - HAHA, that was good stuff. Now i just need to get that hot model girlfriend and its 1/2 price rice for the rolla (at the expense of my woman)!

As for this CES debate...I have a CES...but it isnt made by CES - so is it really a CES or just an exhaust? What is the difference? Find out in the late news at 11...

I can honestly say that someone from here tied to a certain shop added me to msn messenger. Everytime I signed in they seemed to deem it okay to send me a message saying 'this and this would looks sweet on your car... buy from www.shop.com' and that would be the extent of the conversation.

I'm not going to say what shop or business was doing this to me.. all I can say is that I also saw a number of posts on here with spam advertising too.

Saying 'I got a CES exhaust.. its awesome' is a lot different to 'this would look cool.. buy from ....'.

I have no problems with people mentioning products but when 'shop x' decides to promote its own business and spam around. Thats when it is going too far. recommendations are welcome... advertising is not.

Thanks guys.

I'm glad you saw the funny side of things Mintos :D ...and believe me when i say i'm just a happy customer. it's nothing more than that. I will continue to recommend him to anyone that are interested in his sorts of products. Why? Because I can and there is nothing wrong with it. He may have had some bad blood here in the past and some of you guys probably think he asked me to promote for him... please... cmon, it ain't like that.... him being the tightass he is? I dun think so :P He wouldn't even give me a cent if I had helped him with record sales :angry:

I gotta agree with 'Runx' to some extent. If they can promote CES and talk about how great there are, why can't we do the same for other stores? Sure "CES" from QLD maybe awesome, but so are other places too. I also agree with Skitzo's comment about being able to recommend and not advertise. I mean rules are rules... we all did sign a contract before we started posting on this forum.

Btw Kev, you're killing me with your humour man :lol:

Cheers.

I dont suppose you should do this modd if your car is under warranty.

if you are worried about warranty i would prolly stop reading here lol :blink:

all im looking for is a decent exhaust system i can put on my car without warranty issues!

all im looking for is a decent exhaust system i can put on my car without warranty issues!

well in that case your only choice is the Sportivo muffler i guess...

all aftermarket mufflers will affect your warranty

well in that case your only choice is the Sportivo muffler i guess...

all aftermarket mufflers will affect your warranty

Well i spoke to the sales chap at castlehill toyota where im getting my car and he said you can put it on but if something happens i would have to pay for it which i dont have an issue with. I mean what can go wrong with an exhaust from the cat back?? not much! what do you reckon?

RuNx,

I think YOU should stop taking yourself too seriously......

First, Having an opinion on a product/car is what this forum is about.

Second, Recommending YanKim's shop for accessories IS DIFFERENT. WHY???????

You CAN buy TRD from anywhere, so it could be seen as sly promotion.

You can buy a CES exhaust system from where?? CES........ Only 1 place

Who Asked The Question????

You! Quote RuNx: "just out of interest where is this CES exhaust shop located????

Seen as how there is only 1 place to get it, is it shameless promotion????

I think not.

And I don't have a CES system (or don't have the $$$)

ok people dont make me pull out my moderator ammunision and bust all ur a55es ...... I cant read one thread from the next where every1 is not biatching about each other or the hot topic of the season ..... i think its simple....

1) Sunny u got way 2 much time on ur hands in the shop .... ill send u a rubix cube 2 keep u busy.

2) Kev mate if u keep that funny shyt up im gona have 2 send u the chiro bill for my back cause i keep falling out of my chair laughing at ur shyt

3) BigBum mate dont worry ill keep ur secret about the kaymen account in the caribean that benson has set up for u with all the percentages for the sales ur getting.....

4) Paul good 2 see ur alive and kicking and still running that corolla workshop of urs even though u've traded to a honda ....

5) Everyone else take a chill pill and if u dont have 1 or cant get access 2 any send me a PM ill send one your way and then check u into the smack down hotel :P :P :P :P :P

cheers

Bill