Door Sills Group Buy

KT_haha

where abouts is the meet happening tonight??
lol hehe good stuff

hey man sorry to be rude but i cant seem to put a face to a name so when you get there come see me ok

cheers buddy

check the meets section!

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i checked the source i know on stock availability. at this moment they have 8 sets RED and only 3 sets BLUE. the price stands at $75 per set included registered post to your door. if you are concerned about the quality wait several days as the member who ordered 1 set already will have his set by them and can give his review.

Can you say who you ordered the set for? Or ask them to post a review pls?

Hey all, I'm the member that order from kcorro and I can assure you that this is the same one as the previous sill buy (i've seen big bum's up close)

I've only had time to put the right side in and hope to finish the job tomorrow night.

Then photos!

Hey all, I'm the member that order from kcorro and I can assure you that this is the same one as the previous sill buy (i've seen big bum's up close)

I've only had time to put the right side in and hope to finish the job tomorrow night.

Then photos!

Thanks, looking forward to the pics.

gday guys,

how r these door sills stuck down,i have a set at home(non light up ones)but the double sided tape is crap.anyone used a different method when sticking them down. does the steel scratch easily or is it a sturdy steel??

regards,

lauschie

Hey all, my camera is out of whack but i've got the things installed. photos will come as soon as i get to a camera

The sills are (once again) exactly the same as the ones from the previous buy. They light up good.

They affix to the stock sills with double sided tape and the install EXACTLY the same way as the old sills (Because they are the old sills...)

Anyhow I got these babies for $75 delivered to me from HK.

Kcorro helped me get these so i guess KT_haha can work with him to get them for ya'll. Melb ppl can see these babies if we have a meet next week.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm still sticking with my blue ones.... don't think red will match the color of the car

ok ill stick with u ;)

might need u to set up directions on how to install kt :unsure:

I will write it soon, I might have to install one for someone soon, so I will take some photos and write up the instructions