Door Sills Group Buy

KT_haha

is the $75 the cheapest u can get them with postage and all??

put me down for a set of red one's please :)

cheers!

Daz

i dont mean to hijack KT_haha this is all good work and organisation by him but as a second option to benefit forum members who always want things cheaper i have a source at $75 included postage and in addition is registered to your door to avoid loss shipping. one member here took it and will have his goods on monday. they are only $45 a set and the balance covers postage the sills are quite heavy being made of steel.

your group buy of 10 you should be able to get them cheaper if the source i have found can do individual sets at $45 each. but this is all good work by KT_haha takes a lot of organisation to get a good group buy completed.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you get a firm price for us please? I thought the idea with group buys was more buyers = cheaper prices.

Considering that these are US$25 or less on Ebay, with postage they will cost no more than AUS$65 delivered to my door, so I need your price to be competitive with that.

--Edit-- Why not change this whole group buy list over to orrock's source, or get yours to price match $45 each + postage?

Also, I've changed my mind to red lighted sills please.

Edited by oz_viking

Considering that these are US$25 or less on Ebay, with postage they will cost no more than AUS$65 delivered to my door, so I need your price to be competitive with that. 

--Edit-- Why not change this whole group buy list over to orrock's source, or get yours to price match $45 each + postage?

i am happy to help but cannot confirm if my source has the sills in bulk. i know they carry spare parts too so if a transformer breaks you can get it replaced.

what makes it expensive is the postage cost. coming from overseas you would want it registered to protect the shipment. also coming from overseas you would want it shipped direct to you to avoid double postage if you needed it shipped inland from say sydney to adelaide.

i asked the member who will get their set next week to show pics if possible so you can compare it.

People interested:

1. iNdCeNt (Red)

2. fat_zze (Blue)

3. oz_viking (Blue)

4. svalerko (Red)

5. gOODbOYz (blue)

6. Corzza (red)

7. evl_50a (red)

8. Dennis_ZZE122 (Red)

9. artwork74 (red)

10. elbowz17 (Red)

11. DRF122R (Blue)

This will close on 25/11 Friday. I think there's enough people already.

These are the people on the list now, people that want to organise through Kcorro, please let me know, I don't want to end up with sets that I can't get rid off at the end.

Guys, I'm just trying to help out and also not loose money at the end of the excercise.

Guys, I'm just trying to help out and also not loose money at the end of the excercise.

That's why I'm trying to find out how much yours will cost, so that I don't pay more than for orrock's, and therefore also lose money.

I don't want to commit unless you tell me first how much they will cost, as $75 + postage is too much, considering the 10 or so buyers you list should be worth a discount. If not, why then have a "group buy"?

Also, change my preference to red please.

Edited by oz_viking

im not sure

but it looks that way otherwise your doors wont close LOL

but it doesnt really matter you wont be able to see them anyways

but that plastic clips under the carpeting

so then?

yeah the plastic clips down the carpeting

so when you put the new sills on, they will hold down the carpeting too

LOOK kt haha poeple dont wanna just buy stuff adn know nothing about them

people will always ask questions

all you have to do is answer peoples questions and then im certain most of them will be happy and still want the sills

no need to get upset

also you DID say group buy and group buy does mean more people BIGGER discounts but you arent acheiving this

so i can understand where these people are coming from

im still interested either way but i would also like to see pics of the product i am buying, no one likes to drive blind do they, and thats what we are all doing at the moment with thses door sills

i checked the source i know on stock availability. at this moment they have 8 sets RED and only 3 sets BLUE. the price stands at $75 per set included registered post to your door. if you are concerned about the quality wait several days as the member who ordered 1 set already will have his set by them and can give his review.

all you have to do is answer peoples questions and then im certain most of them will be happy and still want the sills

no need to get upset

also you DID say group buy and group buy does mean more people BIGGER discounts but you arent acheiving this

im still interested either way but i would also like to see pics of the product i am buying, no one likes to drive blind do they, and thats what we are all doing at the moment with thses door sills

I just don't have the time to do it anymore, not getting upset. It's all cool.

well, door sills are door sills, I explained earlier that they stick onto the original ones and have wires that hook up to the power. What other information can be provided? There are heaps of door sills pics in the members' garages, go and have a look, I'm sure that will give you a better picture of what it looks like

ok man thats cool

but honestly next time when trying to seell somethign expect some haggling

also next time if you dont intend on putting up with those people(i agree annoying SOMETIMES)when haggling and is gonna back out on the whole thing then dont start one at all

those of us includng myself are probably now disapointed that we have to wait longer and now start organising through someone esle instead

anyways mate no hard feelings its all good

will i be seeing you tonight champ at our meet

didint you say 9:30 the other

ok man thats cool

but honestly next time when trying to seell somethign expect some haggling

also next time if you dont intend on putting up with those people(i agree annoying SOMETIMES)when haggling and is gonna back out on the whole thing then dont start one at all

those of us includng myself are probably now disapointed that we have to wait longer and now start organising through someone esle instead

anyways mate no hard feelings its all good

will i be seeing you tonight champ at our meet

didint you say 9:30 the other

yeah, I should be there at around 9:00, bringing a friend, he drives an Auto :)

so he will get along well with RunX, hehe

no need to get upset

thanks i never knew they were identical!