Vaporate Does it really work???

fat_zze

Hey guys,

Picked up a copy of latest Repco catalogue to find this product.

"Vaporate is a patented collar installed over the fuel injector nozzle which transfers the engine heat to the injector nozzle tip to improve fuel vaporisation."

Claims to provide more fuel efficient fuel combustion and imroved fule consumption without any loss of power.

www.vaporate.com

Does anyone know more info about this, is it worth it? and has is made much of a difference??

thanks in advance.

I dont see how these devices could effect the nozzle spray pattern at all pushing 40psi through the injectors.

Reminds me of that scam Peter Brock used to have to advertise with the early commodores, from memory that one was the "polariser" or some crap.

Check out good ol' Dan's comments about this thing at the bottom of the page here: http://www.dansdata.com/danletters146.htm

Edited by rollamods

yeah haha

look im not saying it will work but im not saying it wont either cus i havent had any experience or no somone that has

personally by the looks of it

it doesnt actually get in the way of the injector nozzle, didnt he say it heats it up giving it like a better burn or something like that

so in THEORY it should work but i dont know

was actually a real product, that did SFA. He had to advertise it in magazines and on TV, but most members here wouldn't be old enough to remember that... even I was very young back then!!!

haha ok fair enough

i dont see what it does or how it works

maybe im missing something but it wasnt very informative the link you gave me

well i only looked at the first page i didnt search through it or anything

Thats the thing. It doesn't do anything, but don't tell brocky :lol:

As far as I know, the fuel line just passed through a magnet. This magnet was ment to align the fuel molecules the same way, thus giving more power! You would be stupid to think this wont work.

He was so sure of it working he put it on his race car :lol:

Thats the thing. It doesn't do anything, but don't tell brocky :lol:

As far as I know, the fuel line just passed through a magnet. This magnet was ment to align the fuel molecules the same way, thus giving more power! You would be stupid to think this wont work.

He was so sure of it working he put it on his race car  :lol:

Brocky acknowledges now that the Polarizer was a bit of a scam, he just wasn't mentally up to it at the time.

However, the intriguing thing with this Vaporizer gadget is that is being sold by fairly reputable suppliers (Repco, Kmart, etc) who will happily give a money back guarantee.

Usually the scams come from fly-by-nighters or people who wanted to fly-by-night but actually got ACA-by-day! :P