Nets Rukus

LYNETTE

Hey all I'm new to all this so hi,I'm really after some others that share my love for the box so if it's ok I'd love to follow the journey, and maybe get mine looking as hot as yours.

• Like 2

Hi as for the future I'm really wanting to lower it ...just wondering has anyone only done the spring upgrade and how does it handle 20 inch rims on it already but now it's screaming for it to be dumped... I'm pretty slow on modding.... Bloody time and cash only just put on the spoiler and changed the light to hids, next lower, and change the inside roof lineing to black.

you should be able to lower it on the 20s I personaly know a few guys overseas running them I can find out what they are using if you like.... what are you going to use for the headliner? I have suede at home that I was going to do but haven't gotten aroud to it yet...

• Like 1

Thankyou if you could I personally at the moment don't have the cash to air bag spring it, but would love to just use the upgrade springs say either pedders or king ???? Yeah I as well have the suede lining but it's the dam time..thanks for your replys is so appreciated.

Yeah I have air bag suspension in my rukus at the moment but when I get back from holidays I shall be pulling it out to get it ready for sale.... Had coilovers before that... Most of the guys over seas with 20s are running trd springs, coilovers or air bags ....

WHAT! Someone else had the same rims I might have to change them or wrap em... Lol. I live in the S/E suburbs Cranbourne ....so faraway from the rest of uses . Your selling your RUKUS what are you looking at getting?

Oh ok I'll look into TRD ones ... No I bought mine brand new in Victoria stock build 2

PS totally want your plates :P love the Rukus, 20's shouldn't be too hard to fit under lowered springs, although eventually some day soon you might wants bags or coilovers :P

• Like 1

WHAT! Someone else had the same rims I might have to change them or wrap em... Lol. I live in the S/E suburbs Cranbourne ....so faraway from the rest of uses . Your selling your RUKUS what are you looking at getting?

Ahh your out SE way Lyle and Christine are out that way....

Yep, Christine loves this car. Already has fans.... :)

Hey all I'm new to all this so hi,I'm really after some others that share my love for the box so if it's ok I'd love to follow the journey, and maybe get mine looking as hot as yours.

Hi Lynette, first of all Welcome to the Club we are all very Friendly & Helpful if you are needing anything don't be too shy we are all from the same planet well most of us ;) i can't begin to tell you how much happy i am feeling that another Female Rukus Lover is here ;) next Month in April my Box will be 3 years old still cannot believe where the time went, as i can still remember taking the Halo for a test drive ;) i am still wanting a few Mods to be done down the track not quite sure when that will be finished as it always seems never ending especially when you drive a Box ;) i haven't been here in a while as i went to Visit my Parents for Christmas & new year was first time that i took the Box for it's much needed long drive, 2,000K's down 2,000K's back but i can honestly say even though is only 2.4 Lite it never skipped a beat. had it on Cruise Control most of the way & the Power nearly blew me away ;) just clicked over 35,0000. Thank You for Joining Would Love to Catch up. hope you Enjoy your Life to the Fullest with your Box ;)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Lyn, Nice Rukus. great colour choice same as mine :)

I've done the Pedders lowing springs on mine and they are great. currently on stock rims ( Saving up for them ) and saving up for air bag suspension.

I'll keep an eye out for you Lyn I'm also from S/E Noble Park area.

• Like 1