TOCA......Club T-Shirts!!!!?????

"RuNx"

Hey there Guys and Gals i have been speaking to EVL-50A and XOOM and we thought how about we make an official TOCA T-Shirt!!!!!! This is just to gauge if we have any interest in this idea and the numbers that will need to be catered for!!! We have no idea of PRICE......DESIGN......or wat material the shirts will be made from???!!! (And guys there will definately NOT be any made from PVC or any other type of plastic material or leather!!! :lol::lol: :P :D ;))PPPWWWaahahahaa :P So if ur interested it would be great if u post up ideas design ideas ETC.........

Thanks all SunNy!!!! :)

HAHAHHAHAHAaaaa yeah well sumone has to or i'll look like a nigel!!!!!LOL

Actually i was just thinking maybe i can get us all Official TRD shirts and get TOCA embroided on to it sumwhere they also have great designs for Girls T-shirts as well with the shorter styled sleeves???!!!!If any of the girls were worried about having a blokey T-Shirt!!! :blink: ^_^ P.S There are pink TRD shirts too JUSTIN!!!

You'll need to see if TRD have any problems with using their logo's in conjunction with another. Some groups and organisations appear to have some issues when you want to display their logo with somebody elses. (Even if it is a totally unrelated group)

You'll also need to check with Steve (Forum Administrator) about using a TOCAU logo but he generally shouldn't have any issues with it as long as your not profiting from it, but i'd check anyway.

I know a bloke here in Brisbane that can screen print shirts if you want to go that way as opposed to embroidery. The last time i looked at having a logo embroided as part of a project i worked on with a previous emplyer, the quotes we had were all about $50 - $80 just to have the logo loaded into their system, then embroidery charges ontop of that, plus shirts.

I have contacts in the clothing industry that may be of use to make shirts and have them printed. We need to make sure we get permission from companies to use their logo's etc otherwise it'll hit the fan in a big way. :(

Let me know what your looking for style wise and I'll get some prices :D

Cost won't matter where you get them from Justin. You make them in Sydney, you have to ship to Brisbane & Melbourne (and others...). You make themn in Brisbane, you have to ship to Sydney & Melbourne (and others...) get my drift.

Regardless of where you have them made, some people are going to just have to pay for freight.

If anything, pricing will probably be actually cheaper in Brisbane....

Edited by Azza

Regardless of where you have them made, some people are going to just have to pay for freight.

but think about it for 1 second but why would sunny and i want to pay for freight for our shirts, when we are organising the whole thing, seems a bit silly, haha but i understand what your saying

everythings cheaper in brisbane.... (because its closer to asia)

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

hehe thats a good one LOL

everythings cheaper in brisbane.... (because its closer to asia)

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

hehe thats a good one LOL

We have our own Asia, infact we have 2 of them...no wait, make that 3

Fortitude Valley, Surfer's Paradise & Sunnybank :P

we have Cabramatta, Fairfield and Hurstville... what's your point...?

Justin, if Brennden can get a good deal on the T-Shirts it'll still come out better when you include postage to something done at commercial rates down here. Why do you think sooooo many companies manufacture things in Asia and transport things all over the world... in the real scheme of things transport is not that expensive. If we get say 20 delivered from Brisbane to Sydney it will come out pretty cheap actually ;)

The best thing would be for each party that has a proposal to get a quote and find out it would cost camparatively. Get them all made in the one place though as they will not be the same if made by different companies...

Can I stress though that the best shirts to get are 100% cotton long sleeve B)

they do look really goo dont they

but i dont think we are looking into shirts that will be costing members almost $100 to buy

starts to get a bit pricy for us, then because they cost so much makes it harder for us to sell them aswell

but your idea is definatly noted we will look into it and we will see what we can do

cheers

I agree $100 might be a bit much for some.

Just did a quick search around some toyota sites. Hows a design based around the toyota f1 team uniform clicky

Or like the shirt the dude is wearing on the trd site. clicky

Long sleeved cotton is a good idea (credit to the person who mentioned it).

$100 is bit steep for a shirt?

mabey have a look into places like this http://www.cafepress.com/cp/info/

to give you an idea of what they offer, http://www.cafepress.com/ausfx/

you just supply the logo etc and its all done

or into just getting some plain shirts printed/embroided

plain cotton t-shirts printed or embroided is best i think

TRD would have issues with us rebranding their official shirts

Exclusive autosports had long sleeve, short sleeve, polo style, and wind breakers (basically weatherproof jacket)

Edited by Romp