"RuNx"

$100 is bit steep for a shirt?

mabey have a look into places like this http://www.cafepress.com/cp/info/

to give you an idea of what they offer, http://www.cafepress.com/ausfx/

you just supply the logo etc and its all done

or into just getting some plain shirts printed/embroided

we already did this ages ago

http://www.cafepress.com/toc_darkblue

hey sorry guys i havnt been near a comp in a few days now but all the ideas are very good!!!! Thats exactly wat we were aiming for we havnt figured anything out with a design or wat kind of shirts but i definately like the T-shirts, Base-ball caps and the Long-sleeve T-shirt idea for when we go to track/ drag events!!!! In no way guys will we be profiting from this venture, myself and justin just thought that it would be nice for us to get some type of "club wear" happening for the club members it really seems as though the club is taking off especially here in Syd where we are based!!! Also if anyone has designs that they have been working on please post them up!!!! Maybe once we get a few designs up we can have a vote on which design is the best and get that one made up on shirts and perhaps other clothes!!!! We will have a chat with everyone at the next meet/cruise that us Syd guys are having this weekend and see wat everyone thinks!!!!

But i definately think that all the guys in every state should have some input into this one!!!!

Oh OH.......One more idea for the shirts how about we also get a little design on the shirt with "wat state u are from" so we can have TOCA-NSW, QLD, VIC......So if we ever go to a big meet with everyone there and also print ur member number as well?????? :D :D ^_^ ^_^

hey there guys i just saw this company that are based in a few shopping centres around OZ i think......they gave me a quote on say 20 shirts they also have long sleeve t-shirts as well but check out their site and tell me if they are ok???!!

www.mabuzi.com :blink:

Well the one they gave me was a very rough quote cos we dun know wat design that we want yet so i just gave them an idea for the front and back.........For 20 T-shirts it worked out to be around $560=($28 per shirt but it should be a bit cheaper)!!! Also they can do a deal where it will be 1=short sleeve & 1=Long sleeve (for when we go to track/ drag days)!!!! I'm sure dylan will be happy with this one!!! :D

sounds heaps good to me

so roughly $30 isnt a bad price considering its a club shirt

some clubs charge HEAPS for there shirts

so where do i come in in all this sonny LOL

i wear them i guess aaahahaha

No ur going to help me find some places to get them done and then u have to make the shirts by hand so i hope that u can sew!!!!! And u have to design wat is goin on the shirts and then print them!!!! :D :lol: :P

My sister works for Lifestyle, they make all the merchandise (eg. caps, shirts) for all the drag racers and Willowbank Raceway. They also do Stone Brothers Racing. ***** Johnson, Paul Morris and so on...

If you guys can get me a design i can give it to her to see what she can get for us.

We can get polos, button up shirts, T-shirts, caps.

Forgot to add they also make alot of stuff for Fox Racing, anf Jacks Surfboards

Edited by Ashs Red Rolla

HAHAHAHaaa......No seriously i'll bring the quote i got from that company and show you, XOom and everyone else!!!Too hey dun leave me out here by myself it was your idea too!!!!!LOL :P

i know champ ill help out im just playing games

just i donthave many contacts and never really done anything like this before

so its all gonna be VERY new to me

My sister works for Lifestyle, they make all the merchandise (eg. caps, shirts) for all the drag racers and Willowbank Raceway. They also do Stone Brothers Racing. ***** Johnson, Paul Morris and so on...

If you guys can get me a design i can give it to her to see what she can get for us.

Thanks heaps for that idea i'll talk to the other guys and we also have to pass all our ideas through STEVE who really OWNS this whole forum and the TOCA name but im sure wat ever we decide he will be happy with!!! :D Also maybe we can get a few other things in the way of merchandise happening as well!!!!! I was with my mate from OZHONDA last night and he showed their merchandise like lanyards, stickers(but i guess we already have those.....But maybe a new "COOL" design) and wat not......... :lol: :D

Thanks heaps for that idea i'll talk to the other guys and we also have to pass all our ideas through STEVE who really OWNS this whole forum and the TOCA name but im sure wat ever we decide he will be happy with!!! :D Also maybe we can get a few other things in the way of merchandise happening as well!!!!! I was with my mate from OZHONDA last night and he showed their merchandise like lanyards, stickers(but i guess we already have those.....But maybe a new "COOL" design) and wat not......... :lol: :D

Yep thats alright. I dont mean to cut peoples business, but my dad makes signs aswell, so if you guys want a new design or anything really, i can see what i can do. Because he works form home its just down stairs, i have made heaps of stickers that i think of, usually tear em off after a month cause i get bored with them.