DGR coilover

hi guys i just want to ask around if any one has used or heard pros and cons about the DGR coil overs , apparently its getting pretty big in the states, but its not like i know anyone from the states that can give me a personal review about the coilovers. and also id like to ask around what coil over have other corolla sportive owners used on there cars.

thanks guys :)

Edited by Youngflamez

Better than bc. I really suggest you save up the couple of extra hundred bucks for fortune autos.

much better quality compared to bc/dgr

Better than bc. I really suggest you save up the couple of extra hundred bucks for fortune autos.

Jeff if you have issues with ya fortunes, is there a contact in melbourne to take em to or would you have to send em back to NZ? i thought i remembered the stockist being from NZ???

Jeff if you have issues with ya fortunes, is there a contact in melbourne to take em to or would you have to send em back to NZ? i thought i remembered the stockist being from NZ???

gotta send em back to NZ if there are any problems

ive already actually sent a set back to NZ , due to error of ordering the wrong coils. Twas no problem at all and they sent the correct set a couple of days as soon as they received the coils ive sent.

gotta send em back to NZ if there are any problems

ive already actually sent a set back to NZ , due to error of ordering the wrong coils. Twas no problem at all and they sent the correct set a couple of days as soon as they received the coils ive sent.

You have to pay for shipping?

well yeah, i did make the mistake of ordering the wrong set, so i had to pay for shipping it back, it was only like $100 anyway, plus they shipped the correct coils back for free

hey jeff can i grab the number from the company u got ur coil overs from

Raj, this is the email Jeff gave us when we previously chatted about his fortune autos.

He got em new and directly from this guy

Contact barry @ mrp.performance@gmail.com