Sads in sydney Thursday Dec 29th Meet 8pm @ villawood

xoom

Hi Guys,

Craig aka Danthuyer will be in sydney on the 29th of Decemeber which will be a thursday.

How about we meet up at the usual villawood spot and either go from their or just hang out for a while.

Let me know what you think

cheers

Bill

Edited by xoom

doesnt realy worry me if only 2 ppl come out to say g'day...but as long as someone does then thats cool :D

If anyone wants any parts from my car they will be for sale also......for only $27,000 Neg ......and they come with a free car :D

doesnt realy worry me if only 2 ppl come out to say g'day...but as long as someone does then thats cool :D

If anyone wants any parts from my car they will be for sale also......for only $27,000 Neg ......and they come with a free car :D

What about they have the parts and I get the car for free? It's only white so not worth as much as SILVER!!!!

well after todays furious selling spree at my store i will be on my way down to see you guys :)

Bill i will call you when i get there on sunday/monday

if anyone wants to get in touch with me please feel free to call me

So how many people are exactly coming out to meet me on the 29th and is there any idea of time place and what we are doing yet?

Ciao

Sads

Will def try and make it guys.

Would be great to finally meet and greet the Snowflake.

Is it really for sale Craig?

This will be my first meet as all the other occasions I have other plans or functions on!

Keep the post updated as much as possible guys so at least we know whats happening! :P

Cheers

Yes i will be there bill and justin dun lie skiing where the fudge are u gonna do that!!!!! Well there's not alot of snow in penrith and the only place that has water near your place to water ski is a Aqua golf @ Penrith Panthers!!!LOL HAHAHHAHaaaaa Just look out for the golf balls that me and bill will be hitting at you!!!! :lol: :D ^_^

You buggers!!! I lost you cos as we turned into the park a cop pulled in behind me so i had to do 60 for a fair bit untill i pulled over and he went on by! I think he spotted us pull into the park and followed us in.

It was freaky! cos i didnt know if he was gonna do anything! Did any of you meet up with him?

I decided to turn around as i thought there were more! Hope this guy never nabbed any of you! Cos you guys were screamin!

You buggers!!! I lost you cos as we turned into the park a cop pulled in behind me so i had to do 60 for a fair bit untill i pulled over and he went on by! I think he spotted us pull into the park and followed us in.

It was freaky! cos i didnt know if he was gonna do anything! Did any of you meet up with him?

I decided to turn around as i thought there were more! Hope this guy never nabbed any of you! Cos you guys were screamin!

haha serious!? dude we thought ud rolled over in a ditch or something. no one had ur number to call u. the boys went back through the natio to see if u were alright

nobody saw any cops..... :ph34r: