GROUP BUY WHITELINE SUSPENSION

SuperDave

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not yet just finalising the freight costs. Monday is the day that I'll know everything and I will extend the cut off for depositing the money by 3 days. :D Sorry about the delay but trying to do the freight etc as cheap as.

Man it pays to shop around as the prices vary something ridiculous for freight. ;)

Not yet just finalising the freight costs. Monday is the day that I'll know everything and I will extend the cut off for depositing the money by 3 days. :D Sorry about the delay but trying to do the freight etc as cheap as.

Man it pays to shop around as the prices vary something ridiculous for freight. ;)

Try

Star-Track : 13 23 45

AAE : 13 12 13

Are you going to b posting all of it to the 1 person or each individual?

Try

Star-Track : 13 23 45

AAE : 13 12 13

Are you going to b posting all of it to the 1 person or each individual?

I havent had a PM yet.. but just to let you guys know im out of town on business until Thursday so if you wondering why I havent paid between now and then... well its coz i wont have net access.

Cheers

I was hoping to get free freight to Melb if we had enough buyers. So I'm not sure whats going on yet. Plus who in Melbourne is gonna accept all the items. I can recommend Specialzed32 to accept items, he is in a decent location and there is always some1 at home at his place.

But yeah PM the price when you find out.

Reminder, I'm After the following whiteline products

Front and Rear Springs

Rear Sway Bar

Front Sway Bar

Front Strut Brace

Edited by ZAV

Can we have an update of whats going on with this group buy. I really want suspension

Yeah, what's with all the.... suspense :D (oh man, rofl am I right?)

But seriously, I'm gonna have to start looking at alternative ways of getting my TRD goods.

nin.gif

Hi all I'm still around but back at work and am real busy as nobody did any of the tasks set while I was on holidays so have been just a bit busy. <_<

Any way can all who have ordered please PM me your address so I can work out where everything has to go. After that is sorted then we'll sort the payment situation out but want to get the freight costs sorted so you all know how much your up for.

Hear from you all real soon :D

should be around next week i just got a pm from him so im guessing should all have this delivered by the end of feb sorry for the delay guys but its a big order and were arranging who will take each states orders and distribute them in order to cut freight costs etc. From the looks of things i might be getting all of melb order. :(

should be around next week i just got a pm from him so im guessing should all have this delivered by the end of feb sorry for the delay guys but its a big order and were arranging who will take each states orders and distribute them in order to cut freight costs etc. From the looks of things i might be getting all of melb order. :(

wats shipping cost looking like guys? or is this still bein calculated...

i was talking to silva ealier before in regards to shipping to sydney, i asked him if he was able to drop by one of the branches i work for and get it sent thru there to me in sydney, dat woudl definately save us some $$$, but he hasnt gotten back to me,

wat do u sydney guys think about that?

i was talking to silva ealier before in regards to shipping to sydney, i asked him if he was able to drop by one of the branches i work for and get it sent thru there to me in sydney, dat woudl definately save us some $$$, but he hasnt gotten back to me,

anything that saves $$$ sounds good. for those from sydney, i remember someone saying that they were looking to organise a group install somewhere?? is that still happening ???

anything that saves $$$ sounds good. for those from sydney, i remember someone saying that they were looking to organise a group install somewhere?? is that still happening ???

im down for that.. if not ill give it a go at home lol

same here, im down for a group install! i got plenty of room at my place to do 2-3 cars at one time, and can fit bout another 5 cars or so while they wait/watch ectt .... :lol: all welcome!! :D

Edited by iNdCeNt

same here, im down for a group install! i got plenty of room at my place to do 2-3 cars at one time, and can fit bout another 5 cars or so while they wait/watch ectt .... :lol: all welcome!! :D

sweet, i'll be down for the group install.. where abouts are you indecent.???

All the whiteline gear is shipped from Minto in Sydney... so it's not too far away... For those of you getting the springs, make sure there is a warranty card enclosed so that you can measure the before and after ride heights.

id be in for a group install as well. how much $$ would you be happy with for installation indecent, that is if its all cool with you????

as well, i live not too far away from minto at all, bout 10 mins, and work 10 mins away as well. if it's easier for me to pick up everything for the sydney people, id be happy to do that.

id be in for a group install as well. how much $$ would you be happy with for installation indecent, that is if its all cool with you????

?! :huh: , nah dude im not charging anything to put them on, we can use my place to get them done if we have ppl dat know how to do them i dont mind giving it a go, we all chip in and learn from it while we install them, :D :P

i just got a pretty big garage dats all we can do 2-3 car at one time..

im just suggestion it.. dats all... or maybe we can get it done professionally and do it as a "GROUP" sHrugs