GROUP BUY WHITELINE SUSPENSION

SuperDave

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All prices will be confirmed before the cut off date. Also if the Whiteline order is big enough my supplier may do the freight for nothing. :D

order removed from list

hey are we able to get Whiteline control springs and camber bolts within the group buy too ?

if so i know at least me and probably Daz would get some if the price is decent

Sorry about the late dash of interest,

Just punted my 05' sportivo into a ditch on gravel track and am extremely to get it upgraded. Found it to be a handful to drive in sandy/gravel road very taily wanted to drift v. easily w/out encouragement (checked tyre pressures + not overpressured) admittedly car was not loaded at the back, so was a bit light but could not keep up w. mates in '94 magna's.

WHat's my best option to get to get a better balance/ride, seems like front + rear sways are more effective then structs would like to get it all but still need to repair damaged bumper, front skirt, front guard protection:-(.

Can they both be self installed or should i just go with structs if i want to save$,

Thanks

chereo

two beers

Silvabullit is organising this group buy of Whiteline Front and Rear sway bars and Front Strut brace. Any other info you need PM him directly. :D

CUT OFF DATE IS THE 18TH JANUARY FOR ORDERS SO AMOUNTS AND QUANTITIES ARE ORGANISED.

MONEY MUST BE RECEIVED BY 23RD JANUARY TO SILVABULLIT BY INTERNET TRANSFER.

ALL PEOPLE INVOLVED WILL GET A PM WITH BANK DETAILS AFTER THE ORDER CUT OFF DATE(18TH)

Whiteline front strut brace(adjustable) $160

Whiteline front sway bar 24mm--------$150

Whiteline rear sway bar 22mm---------$180

These are the prices and if there is a bulk order placed (ie 5 or more of each item) then freight will be nil. The best way to work this would be for one person in Sydney and one in Melbourne to be the mailing address that way they can be distributed to those who purchased. Remember the more ordered the cheaper they may get BUT numbers are the key to the discount he can get. Put your names on the list below;-

Rear Sway Bar

1. ROX45S

2. GAZOOM

3. mx83toy

4. Fat zze

5. DRF122R

6. Indcent

7. Bit racer

8. Specialized32

9. Zav

10. Hsien

Front Sway Bar

1. ROX45S

2. Indcent

3. mx83toy

4. GAZOOM

5. Fat zze

6. DRF122R

7. Zav

8. Hsien

Front Strut brace

1. mx83toy

2. Romp

3. Daz

4. Goodboyz

5. Fat zze

6. Indcent

7. SuperDave

8. Zav

9. Specialized32

10. Sportivo Rice

11. Hsien

Just say what you want and either Northy or myself will add it to the list.

After spending long hours thinking about this...i've decide to place an order.. :P

Can I get front strunt, front sway and rear sway...thanks..

....by the way......how do i put them on once i get them......never done anything like this before in my life....

After spending long hours thinking about this...i've decide to place an order.. :P

Can I get front strunt, front sway and rear sway...thanks..

....by the way......how do i put them on once i get them......never done anything like this before in my life....

front strut is easy .. 3 bolts on the top of each strut .. there is heaps of photos in garage .. eg. silvabullet garage

just tighten it up alot

the sways i got nfi .. i think they join to the A arms someone else shed some light?

I have not installed any of these on a Corolla, so someone can point out if I'm wrong.

Front strut: Leave the car on the ground, undo the 6 nuts on the strut tops. Place front strut bar over bolts, adjusting length if necessary. Do nuts back up to a torque of 40Nm. This should be done before jacking the car up so the suspension and chassis are settled.

Rear sway bar: Jack the back up, rest the car on something solid as you dont want it to fall and chock the front wheels. Undo the 2 bolts at either end of the sway bar. Remove old sway bar and put new sway bar in and bolt up to a torque of 150Nm.

Front sway bar: Gets a bit technical for a Corolla, maybe someone will put up a workshop submission.

Rear sway is not hard at all. Relatively straight forward install. :D

Is the front just as easy as the rear?

as SB has said, the rear is pretty straight forward (having access to a rattle gun makes the job a lot easier too)

the front however can prove to be quite a hectic exercise, if u dont know what u r doing (requires the removal of the subframe i think :unsure: )

Rear sway is not hard at all. Relatively straight forward install. :D

Is the front just as easy as the rear?

as SB has said, the rear is pretty straight forward (having access to a rattle gun makes the job a lot easier too)

the front however can prove to be quite a hectic exercise, if u dont know what u r doing (requires the removal of the subframe i think :unsure: )

:blink: removal of subframe...what is that?? with all the torque number needed to screw the the thing back on....that means i need something electrical to put the bolt back on?? mm..dont' have anything like that at home........ :(

Silvabullit is organising this group buy of Whiteline Front and Rear sway bars and Front Strut brace. Any other info you need PM him directly. :D

CUT OFF DATE IS THE 18TH JANUARY FOR ORDERS SO AMOUNTS AND QUANTITIES ARE ORGANISED.

MONEY MUST BE RECEIVED BY 23RD JANUARY TO SILVABULLIT BY INTERNET TRANSFER.

ALL PEOPLE INVOLVED WILL GET A PM WITH BANK DETAILS AFTER THE ORDER CUT OFF DATE(18TH)

Whiteline front strut brace(adjustable) $160

Whiteline front sway bar 24mm--------$150

Whiteline rear sway bar 22mm---------$180

These are the prices and if there is a bulk order placed (ie 5 or more of each item) then freight will be nil. The best way to work this would be for one person in Sydney and one in Melbourne to be the mailing address that way they can be distributed to those who purchased. Remember the more ordered the cheaper they may get BUT numbers are the key to the discount he can get. Put your names on the list below;-

Rear Sway Bar

1. ROX45S

2. Gumball

3. mx83toy

4. Fat zze

5. DRF122R

6. Indcent

7. Bit racer

8. Specialized32

9. Zav

10. Hsien

Front Sway Bar

1. ROX45S

2. Indcent

3. mx83toy

4. GAZOOM

5. Fat zze

6. DRF122R

7. Zav

8. Hsien

Front Strut brace

1. mx83toy

2. Romp

3. Daz

4. Goodboyz

5. Fat zze

6. Indcent

7. SuperDave

8. Zav

9. Specialized32

10. Sportivo Rice

11. Hsien

12. Gumball

Just say what you want and either Northy or myself will add it to the list.