Sydney Monthly Meet - Last Sat of every month at Villawood usual spot

HEy GUys, Had great fun, think i wore my new tyres in hahahha

Funny how when you in a gbig group on the freeway you look down and your doing 160 and it feels like 100 hahaha

Anyhow. I think we should leave early as well. We should have a drag aday at wicked wensdays at WSID in a month or some when it cools down. Hope everyone will be up for it.

p.s me and Bill(xoom) are thinking of going down to The creek this wensday just to check it out and see what cars are racing? Let us know if you wanna come?

You guys are NUTS!!!!

there I was just clamly cruising back down the freeway when all of a sudden 20 corollas come screaming passed... how could I not join in :P

Sunny your mate in the Familia is a lot of fun :)

showed him what a lightly tuned Sportivo could do :P

Brilliant cruise though, I love that road.

Pete the Wisemans Ferry Run sounds like a good plan. I've still got LOTS of drinks left from the last BBQ we did so I'll bring them along to sell again. Someone elses turn to arrange the food though ;)

Well there we have it! Lets organize a nice cruise to wisemans ferry! good road not many cops saw none on my last trip there and there are 2ways to get there. Up towards windsor and catch a right then straight though or the scenic route dural kenthurst,berowra waters etc. been that way once.

So if anyone has a the route post it up.

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all of a sudden i saw that red monaro i was thinking crap now im gonna be stuck behind him as soon as i flew around the corner he just went straight to the side with absolutey no hessitation :lol: :D :P i was thinking to myself man he must have been scarred to see that many cars racing up his A$5~!!!! :lol::blink: :D :P

Yeah that monaro was very good! Bill was up his ***** then there were like 7 cars so he pulld over and we all shot past.

Yeah the poor red monaro i got to him about 2-3 mins before the rest of u guys turned up and so he gave it a bit of flack to try and pull away ..... let me emphasis the word "TRY" and in the end i was happy he just gave up as i wasnt even going for it and he had nothing .... u just cant keep those big commo's on the road through twisties ....

how was my buddy in his XR6T??

no chance too??

GooD NeWs guys!!! My mate got word of a whole group of rollas cruising last night and thought that i might have been there too and it has brought on new attention (word on the street)kekeke!!LOL :P :D Anyway who ever saw us leaving VILLAWOOD(im thinking it was the white skyline at the lights on woodville rd) last night knows a friend of mine who was also cruising in a very large group that went the opposite way to us and went to our usual cruise and run through the bundeena nasho they had 20+ cars and a very big mix as well.....I just spoke to him and he said that maybe on the next monthly meet he will organise his friends and group and bring a nice array of cars to our meet for a MEGA CRUISE !!!!!! YAY :lol: :D :P [[[What are your thoughts and are there any objections to having a BIG meet??????]]] :blink:

GooD NeWs guys!!! My mate got word of a whole group of rollas cruising last night and thought that i might have been there too and it has brought on new attention (word on the street)kekeke!!LOL :P :D Anyway who ever saw us leaving VILLAWOOD(im thinking it was the white skyline at the lights on woodville rd) last night knows a friend of mine who was also cruising in a very large group that went the opposite way to us and went to our usual cruise and run through the bundeena nasho they had 20+ cars and a very big mix as well.....I just spoke to him and he said that maybe on the next monthly meet he will organise his friends and group and bring a nice array of cars to our meet for a MEGA CRUISE !!!!!! YAY :lol: :D :P [[[What are your thoughts and are there any objections to having a BIG meet??????]]] :blink:

Only if it doesnt get out of hand! when you have loud,turbo cars on a cruise there is bout to be alot attention drawn to us. But hey bring them along.

I think involving to many other cars other than Corollas..or Toyotas for that matter destroys some of the "glamour" of a cruise.....i say stick to toyotas only....

Id have to agree with you there!!! :D

I think me and YDOIT4 did well to be the only 1zz's that kept up with the lead pack!!

The monaro pulled over once he realised we were hammering up his ****. He could keep up the pace

Who is YDOIT4? Im blady surprised i kept so close to bill! but then he took off with his good sus!

It was great to meet you all. t'was a great cruise.

:lol::lol: imagine what the monaro driver was thinking when all of a sudden an entire pack of corollas just came rushing up his ar$e. i think he was taking it easy. You know, with all that weight, rear wheel drive, shinny red paint...etc. :lol::lol:

Edited by qkslvr

Im blady surprised i kept so close to bill! but then he took off with his good sus!

LOL ..... u crack me up pete ..... That must have been when i was crusing and putting along in 6th :D :P :D :P then ofcourse i down geared and was using 4th n 5th 3500-5000 rpm's supposidly where the stivo is lacking and as u saw that wasnt the case ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Anyone get any good pics?

Who is YDOIT4? Im blady surprised i kept so close to bill! but then he took off with his good sus!

YDOIT4 was the black rolla with the shark fin antenna and dark tinting. plates AWS-### or something similar now.

He used to have the plates YDOIT4 and I think that's what everyone knows him as, but he's selling the plates now and doesn't wear them.

Well so guys is everyone saying a "NO" to inviting more cars???? :huh: Cos thats the easiest part of it i was thinking more along the lines of "the more the merrier" and it also gives some people a chance to; how you say "bench-mark" against a few models and make of car that you may never get a chance against!?!?! :D But we will leave it to a closer date to the next monthly and if everyone agrees ill organise the other groups they are more than happy to come for a cruise with us!!!!! :D

i can't speak for everyone else but it would be cool to see some other cars there and chat to ppl with different makes and models. I can't speak for everyone but aslong as there is no hooning until we get further outside the metro area i have no probs.

Oh BTW nice to meet you, Sunny. great to finally put a face to the car :)

Edited by qkslvr

i can't speak for everyone else but it would be cool to see some other cars there and chat to ppl with different makes and models. I can't speak for everyone but aslong as there is no hooning until we get further outside the metro area i have no probs.

Oh BTW nice to meet you, Sunny. great to finally put a face to the car :)

Likewise bro i think it would be great to get more people on a few cruises you get to meet new people and who knows the people that you meet maybe able to help you out with your cars!! :)

As for the hooning i think our group did a good enough job of that goin down woodville Rd there was some very close lane changes and every-one wanted a piece of that commo-ute!!! :lol: :P

HAhahaa

did anyone see me beat Jeremy in his stivo?? It was on silverwater road. I might add he chopped me on the way home hahaha. But hey, a wins a win. :P

1ZZ POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahaha, hey just cos i don't use the handbrake to get off the line :P

Give me a chance to get used to the car first!