3rd row seat question

Missfudgie

Hey guys,

I have upgraded to a 2010 Toyota kluger altitude 7 seater due to expecting baby number 4 and can not fit a pram in with the 3rd row seat up as it isn't split fold. I thought I would be fine to at least get a pram frame in there :(

My question is, is there any way I can replace the back of the 3rd row seat with a split fold back? Or somehow get around this issue? I'm in South East suburbs of melbourne if any one knows a place I could go to get something done

Hi Krystal,

the model upgrade (MY2011 to 2013) has split seats in the third row. I assume it would be a straight replacement of the third road seat, and would be a genuine Toyota seat. It is the same body (being that series 2 klugers ran from 2007 to 2013), the obvious change is the different grill and front lights, and of course the split seat configuration in the third road.

A wrecker may be able to source and swap the seat for you, as maybe a Toyota dealer.

Not sure if there are any compliance or insurance issues in doing this, but I assume it would be a perfect fit, rather than messing around with an aftermarket conversion.

Ian

• Like 3

Not sure how old is your eldest but for 4 kids your oldest better be seating in a booster seat at the back.

I've purchase a portable sub 2kg booster seat that doest not require a anchor/tether at babyrus, so my eldest daughter can sit in the 3rd row when required.

• Like 1

MissFudgie, I might be cheaper to get a different pram, we have 4 children as well and our twin pram fits in the back with the 3rd row seat up.

• Like 1

• 3 years later...
  • 8 months later...

All,

Anyone interested in split 3rd row seat for a kluger. I have one available which is suitable  for GSU40 - GSU45 08/07- 02/14. The seat is black leather and in excellent condition.

Cheers

• 3 months later...
On 3/6/2020 at 3:00 PM, jake12 said:

All,

Anyone interested in split 3rd row seat for a kluger. I have one available which is suitable  for GSU40 - GSU45 08/07- 02/14. The seat is black leather and in excellent condition.

Cheers

Hi Jake,

don’t suppose you still have these seats?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, rafi said:

Hi guys

is there anyone who have 3rd raw seats for sale for kluger 2011 ?

Please text 0470234860

I just bought a complete set from Just Jap Autoparts in Lansvale NSW. I thought they had another one for sale, but I can't find it now on eBay. Maybe give them a call?