Stickers Group Buy List

xoom

Hi Guys so i can keep track of people on this group buy i have started this thread and closed it.

If you have any question marks after ur name its because i dont know that detail and you need to let me know. either quanity, size or colour.

See http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/inde...?showtopic=5322 for details & discussion

darkeh - 1 x small and 1 x medium in white (i have sent a crap load of PM's u've paid for these dude)

RedLiner - 2 x small. white in colour - Total owing = Fully Paid

iniff - 2 x medium. white in colour - Total owing = Fully Paid

Daz - 2 x small. Black in colour - Total owing = Fully Paid

BLKRLA - 2 x small. White in colour - Total owing = Fully Paid

CORZZA - 3 X medium. white in colour - Total owing = Fully Paid

Romp - 2 x small & 1 x medium. white in colour - Total owing = $35 - $30 credit from SB = $5

blue_rolla - 1x medium. white in colour - Total owing = Fully Paid

ChArMs - 1x small white in colour & 1x small black in colour - Total owing = Paid $10 still owing $10

YDOIT4 - 2x Medium & 1x Large white in colour - Total owing = $55 - $10 IOU = still owing $45

Eggbert - 1 x Large white in colour - Total owing = $25

Edited by xoom

• 1 month later...

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

just to let you guys know i have placed the order and the stickers will be ready by the end of the week. So i will probably pick them up this weekend. So we can either organise an informal meet and you guys can come and grab them or you guys can wait till the next sydney meet.

What you wanna do ?

cheers

Bill

Sorry for delay but its gonna have to be next Saturday to get and hand these out .... I will post up in the club meets sections when im 100% sure im @ about 90% at the moment.

I will be picking these up this sat ... If people wanna meet at the usual spot at about 8:20pm im more than happy to do that. As i usually leave greenacre about 7:45pm on a sat so no one stress if im not there at 8:20pm on the dot i will be there.

So people that want to pick them up ill be @ the usual meeting spot from 8:20pm or so and ill hang around for an hour or so.

If you dont come past it will have to wait till the monthly meet unless you can catch me at chatswood where i work.

cheers

Bill

I will be picking these up this sat ... If people wanna meet at the usual spot at about 8:20pm im more than happy to do that. As i usually leave greenacre about 7:45pm on a sat so no one stress if im not there at 8:20pm on the dot i will be there.

So people that want to pick them up ill be @ the usual meeting spot from 8:20pm or so and ill hang around for an hour or so.

If you dont come past it will have to wait till the monthly meet unless you can catch me at chatswood where i work.

cheers

Bill

Ill swing past chatswood next week

Cheers

I stuck mine on this morning ...

against advise I did it on my own ....

here are the pics ... I had to cut the letters into groups of 4 to achieve the curve ..

and im very very happy with how it has come out ...

check it ! ..

post-501-1144558132_thumb.jpg

post-501-1144558125_thumb.jpg

post-501-1144558139_thumb.jpg

thanks pete ...

so inspirational ....

my AR$E !!!!

hahahhaha :P

Say he who said he wasnt going to do it cos it would come out all wonky!

Tom mate i forgot to get your sticker! :( sorry mate!