How hard to change front seats

Buff Hamster

Does anyone know if it's hard to change out the front seats of an Aurion? My friend has offered me his leather seats but i'm wondering how hard it is to change out the front seats as I have never done this before.

Thanks in advance.

Very easy. Only 4 bolts holding the front seats in, just make sure you disconnect your battery for half an hour before unplugging the airbag connectors under the seats so you don't risk setting them off. As Trent mentioned above, you may have to do some wiring on the passenger's side seat for the electric controls as only the highest spec Aurions have electric seats on both sides, but it's just a case of lengthening/splicing into the wiring from the driver's side.

The rear seats are a little bit more time consuming to change, but you basically just have to pop up the bottom bench seat (pull REALLY hard on each end to pop up the metal clips) and then remove the 3 bolts that hold the rear backrest part in. Once those are out simply slide the backrest upwards and out. Installation is the reverse procedure, just make sure that when you put the rear backrest back in that all the top clips locate and slide in. Can be a bit tricky if you're doing it by yourself but just push the seat as you slide it downwards.