Carmate Bodykits and accs

SyxXPaC

is all good! :D

but they do have alright stuff.....

thats one of the places i went to enquire about the group buy for the eyelids and grills.

after the email they sentlike two weeks later i was ready to go in personally with the printed email and shove it down someones throat...

hehehe

<_< DONT EVEN BOTHER BILL THEY ARE THE ABSOLUTE SH!#$@!#$@EST C^&NTS OUT!!!! (Putting it nicely)

*crap quality

*crap fitting <_< And their prices man your better off making a kit out of card board and icecream containers!!! :lol: :P :D

They had one cool thing for the rolla they copied a sports grill and made it from carbon fibre they want nearly $300 for it though!!!! Genuine TOYOTA is around $300 (fair enough original parts will always be more expensive but hey atleast u know that it will actually fit!!! I have been working with fibre glass and carbon for a few years now and i can buy sheets of dry carbon from U.S. for $100 a square metre thats enough to make 3-4 grills!!!

Edited by "RuNx"

yeah of course bro!!!!! But as they say no trading on the forum !!!!LOL

* i will have a set at the meet that are for a member of this forum though so take a lookies :lol:

Yeah and for me please! Face lift. Good price please :)

Elaberate??

did they say no discount or somthing?

yeah, they said all their shieett was QUALITY ITEMS and blahblahblah making it out to be they are the only ones that have the stuff ect...

"RuNx" pretty much has summed it all up as well... heahea

Well guys unfortunately for the face-lift models there are no After-market copies yet the only ones seem to be available are the C-ONE eyelids for the face-lift!!! Sorry Pete unless you want C-ONE let me know!!! :)

I went there the other day the guy asked me did i buy the kit from them i kinda laughed and said noooo it was a genuine C-ONE kit from Japan and Genuine TOYOTA eyelids and a C-WEST rear-skirt from japan!! He looked at me blankly and said oh we have a better kit than that one and its only $1800 gee i wonder why its that cheap?? :blink: hmmmm Probably cos its SH!#@!@#T house quality!!! I asked the guy so do u also have carbon bonnets he said yes but i only get OEM bonnets from JApan!! WAT THE F***&K since when is a carbon bonnet OEM???? :huh: <_< They also wanted nearly 2K for it !!!!! They **** me they also took 5 goes at fitting a kit for my mate a while ago and its still not right and they charged a crap load for it and it was a copy,poor quality kit that when the car was at stock hieght with 17" wheels it was sitting 1" from the ground so if my mate lowered his car the kit would have been like negative 4" through the road!! <_< <_< :lol: :D :P Anyway enough or im gonna give myself a heart-attack!!!LOL

Edited by "RuNx"

Well guys unfortunately for the face-lift models there are no After-market copies yet the only ones seem to be available are the C-ONE eyelids for the face-lift!!! Sorry Pete unless you want C-ONE let me know!!! :)

I went there the other day the guy asked me did i buy the kit from them i kinda laughed and said noooo it was a genuine C-ONE kit from Japan and Genuine TOYOTA eyelids and a C-WEST rear-skirt from japan!! He looked at me blankly and said oh we have a better kit than that one and its only $1800 gee i wonder why its that cheap?? :blink: hmmmm Probably cos its SH!#@!@#T house quality!!! I asked the guy so do u also have carbon bonnets he said yes but i only get OEM bonnets from JApan!! WAT THE F***&K since when is a carbon bonnet OEM???? :huh: <_< They also wanted nearly 2K for it !!!!! They **** me they also took 5 goes at fitting a kit for my mate a while ago and its still not right and they charged a crap load for it and it was a copy,poor quality kit that when the car was at stock hieght with 17" wheels it was sitting 1" from the ground so if my mate lowered his car the kit would have been like negative 4" through the road!! <_< <_< :lol: :D :P Anyway enough or im gonna give myself a heart-attack!!!LOL

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I tried to set up a trade account with them to buy some stuff for my car and to help out a few others with cheaper prices. I sent 3 emails and got no response whatsoever. I called and got some woman who took my details for someone to call back but no call so I went elsewhere. I prolly would have ordered heaps of stuff through them but am glad now that it didn't happen as since then the reports about them have been all bad. <_<

I was in the store this week just browsing. The bloke is not the most helpful I asked if he had a CAI for our car and he said yes. After a few minutes digging through the back store room he brings out a small box that looks more like the short ram you can get from ebay for $25US he was charging $200 AUD for it.

Guys are right their not the best retailer for car parts in terms of quality or service.

Have to say in Sydney the guys at shift performance seem to have the best service in my opinion.

but...

I think their business focuses on performance parts rather than body kits etc.

They told me they have TRD contacts and could order anything I wanted from TRD.

Don't waste your time with Carmate

Edited by GAZOOM

I was in the store this week just browsing. The bloke is not the most helpful I asked if he had a CAI for our car and he said yes. After a few minutes digging through the back store room he brings out a small box that looks more like the short ram you can get from ebay for $25US he was charging $200 AUD for it.

Guys are right their not the best retailer for car parts in terms of quality or service.

Have to say in Sydney the guys at shift performance seem to have the best service in my opinion.

but...

I think their business focuses on performance parts rather than body kits etc.

They told me they have TRD contacts and could order anything I wanted from TRD.

Don't waste your time with Carmate

did you get the CAI from shift ????