Sydney Monthly Meet - Last Sat of every month at Villawood usual spot

ill second that.

motion passed.

bill is a lucky b@stard!

one year we should organize a drive down, watch the F1 spend, a few days there and come back!

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Castlehill/Hornsby aka hills locals what the plan of action for tonight?

Hey pete what did u end up doin last nite ??? :huh::blink:

nothing! :(

hey is your mate free tomorrow (tinting)???

i dnt think so he works on the week day

ill pm u his no# u guys can make arrangments

IF ANY ONE ELSE WANTS THEIR WINDOWS TINTED PRICE IS

180 FOR BLACK TINT as DARK as u want

200 FOR COLOUR TINT

i dnt think so he works on the week day

ill pm u his no# u guys can make arrangments

IF ANY ONE ELSE WANTS THEIR WINDOWS TINTED PRICE IS

180 FOR BLACK TINT as DARK as u want

200 FOR COLOUR TINT

where is his shop?

hey mish, not up to too much... about to go to uni...

this seems the appropriate place to post this story... went to wisemans ferry on saturday night just for the drive with a couple of mates... its a pretty sweet drive out there if you take some of the back roads of the windsor area... i went through galston gorge too, thats pretty awesome... long story short, i chipped some paint off another rim :angry::angry::angry:

that aside, wisemans does seem like a great place for a day cruise and a bbq...

this seems the appropriate place to post this story... went to wisemans ferry on saturday night just for the drive with a couple of mates... its a pretty sweet drive out there if you take some of the back roads of the windsor area... i went through galston gorge too, thats pretty awesome... long story short, i chipped some paint off another rim :angry::angry::angry:

wow didnt u just get ur rims to.... :(

awwwwww.........we've had our rims for 6 months and havent chipped then yet ( touch wood ).......hope some posts up a possible date for a day crise sooon so more ppl can set the date aside......

yeah wismans ferry is a good place for a bbq .......hope this eventuates.......hehhehe

everyone do this test......click on the game tab on the left

http://www.gone2thedogs.com/

Edited by OH84BY

haha naughty naughty, u missed out on lecture! bwhaha

yeah i was there on sunday and went the back roads, windsor,some funny small toen not sure what it was called. but its awsome!

I went for a drive up the old pacific on friday with my friend and I have to say. Next time we go up there we have to take the reverse route!

Theres a section on the way back that has 2 lanes of road you can take up and its so much fun! taking the F3 back is such a waste!@#

Im starting to get used to the stivo :lol:

It's becoming more and more fun.

what makes you think i missed the lecture?

i did miss lecture, but i could have just come home in the break <_<

8AM MAN!!! AS IF I WOULD GET UP FOR THAT!!! did you go? did i miss anything? you're talking about accounting yeah?

what makes you think i missed the lecture?

i did miss lecture, but i could have just come home in the break <_<

8AM MAN!!! AS IF I WOULD GET UP FOR THAT!!! did you go? did i miss anything? you're talking about accounting yeah?

hahhaa yea accoutin... nuffin new and yes 8am is a pain, tis y i turn up at 9am! hahah i only turn up cuz ive missed all the others exept the first 1 hahaha

ok ... this sunday? i may be able to provide a squillion snags for nothing... i left some at church on sunday from our bbq in the freezer and unless someone has moved them they should be OK... i'll go have a look tomorrow and let you know...

is this sunday too soon? i can do the sunday after... but not saturday...

ah yes... long weekend... double demerits too... screw that.

NOOO I CANT DO THE WEEKEND AFTER!!!! how bout before our normal meet the weekend after? like have a huge day of driving... we could go to to wisemands for a late lunch, hang there for a while, head somewhere else and then meet up at villawood?

come on i dont wanna miss the wisemans cruise!!!

on other news - anyone wanna do a day cruise up the OP on sunday? i have the day off and am always up for a drive...

For those that bought stickers

I will be picking these up this sat ... If people wanna meet at the usual spot at about 8:20pm im more than happy to do that. As i usually leave greenacre about 7:45pm on a sat so no one stress if im not there at 8:20pm on the dot i will be there.

So people that want to pick them up ill be @ the usual meeting spot from 8:20pm or so and ill hang around for an hour or so.

If you dont come past it will have to wait till the monthly meet unless you can catch me at chatswood where i work.

cheers

Bill

im keen on something this weekend. wisemans sounding good. we can get kyle and bill(syxxpac) to join if hes not busy.

Hills area ppl or anyone else! Whose up for a cruise this weekend?? Sat preferably sun

next w/end is for sure a no go (easter).........the weekend after we'll be in jervis bay( 21st -23rd ) ..........unless u all wanna cruise down that way......hehehe

we could do the day time of the next meet.......then after the day cruise mark will go with u guys to the meet at villawood........or could we do the first saturday of may.....

the snags sound great if they still there when u go back.......hehehe

i'll make some salads......who can bring some bread rolls? any bakers amongst the group?.....hehehe

:D from mish :D