Sydney Monthly Meet - Last Sat of every month at Villawood usual spot

Hi Guys,

Our next monthly meet will be in sydney on the 25th of March which is the last sat of this month.

So we are planning to meet up at the usual villawood spot at 8pm and either go from their or just hang out for a while.

The old thread got too long so ive canned it and started a new one. When ever this happens ill simply be doing this over and over again.

Here is a map of where we meet

Also as a side note i will be taking payment/orders for the stickers group buy for more info please see "Stickers Group Buy Thread" for details. Here is the latest people whom have asked for stickers so if your on that list please make it to the meet so i can collect payment. "Stickers Group Buy list" If you are not on the list and would like a sticker please pm me or let me know at the meet.

villawood-map.jpg

cheers

Bill

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

any plans on where we heading for the cruise or too early?

a mate of mine saw a pack of corollas crusing on sat. night ...

Reminder "noted"

Edited by iNdCeNt

Just to post up one last time who flat-out is against inviting other cars of different makes and models to come to meets/cruises this is the last chance or there just maybe some cars wanting to turn up!!LOL :lol: :P It is nice to have a few different cars to cruise with but if there is anyone who doesnt like the idea i totally understand!!!

Thanks guys...... SunNY!! :D

i'll wear my newely arrived import TOC t-shirt :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: its guranteed to get u down the 1/4 in under 13's :P :P :P :P :P

Just to post up one last time who flat-out is against inviting other cars of different makes and models to come to meets/cruises this is the last chance or there just maybe some cars wanting to turn up!!LOL :lol: :P It is nice to have a few different cars to cruise with but if there is anyone who doesnt like the idea i totally understand!!!

I like having different cars at the meets as well. But i think the cars shoudl be in the same class or catigory. Like it would be cool to have clios, astras, protons, you know cars that are in the same class. It just keeps it more civil. But i really dont mind too much. Just a thought

I like having different cars at the meets as well. But i think the cars shoudl be in the same class or catigory. Like it would be cool to have clios, astras, protons, you know cars that are in the same class. It just keeps it more civil. But i really dont mind too much. Just a thought

Like i told you when we spoke sunny if we are going to invite others along i think we should meet somewhere else ..... like p6 homebush

Hey gents ..

heres an idea ... should we decide on a desination to cruise before we actually get to the meet ..

at least everyone know before hand ??? Or even just designated meet points along the way ..

like last time ... thornleigh maccas ... then the truck stop .. then final meet point ... etc etc ..

Like i told you when we spoke sunny if we are going to invite others along i think we should meet somewhere else ..... like p6 homebush

that makes sense ... keep it to toyota/forum at villawood ... and we go to homebush to meet other cars

that sounds like the most sensible thing.. if we get other cars im sure people (not necessarily from our forum) would get into arguments about which car is better... at least when its all corollas we have a mutual respect cos its the same car, and we only have different power because of the hours and money we've put into the cars...

also, thornleigh maccas is the best maccas in the world. if you ever go there at like 2-3am on a weeknight, its almost empty and the food is always great. anyone for a 2am cruise? :P

No PROBS GUYS!! :D Ohh well Bill and all the members who are coming decide weather you want this one a TOYOTA cruise or a MIXED cruise so that i can organise the other groups if need be!!! :D

Thanks ALL!!!!!!

i think we should get a mixed once in a while, just so that we can bench mark and share ideas. We should only invite ppl we know well and not just any di%^head. I got a few mates who are sensible and are keen to cruise, remember Mr Levin and Mr Clio Sport, now Mr 180sx...see they are good blokes and dont stuff around. I rekon we should have different cars turning up periodically but only if they are invites and ppl we know and trust. Its a bit slack to ditch the boyz on a Saturday night to do your own thing. This is my opinion anyways.

MAYBE WE SHOULD HAVE A VOTE!!!! :lol:

i think we should get a mixed once in a while, just so that we can bench mark and share ideas. We should only invite ppl we know well and not just any di%^head. I got a few mates who are sensible and are keen to cruise, remember Mr Levin and Mr Clio Sport, now Mr 180sx...see they are good blokes and dont stuff around. I rekon we should have different cars turning up periodically but only if they are invites and ppl we know and trust. Its a bit slack to ditch the boyz on a Saturday night to do your own thing. This is my opinion anyways.

MAYBE WE SHOULD HAVE A VOTE!!!! :lol:

I agree with Grey-Rolla, invites are cool every now & then

It would be good to get some Celica's & Echo's down there. I've seen at least one Turbo Celica & Echo in my area.

Need those Stickers to promote the club.

i dont mind the O.P. as well...

but i would prefer TOCA members/or cars equal class to our only for our monthly meets ,

personally i would not like to have a fully sik turbocharged/ turbo/v8 up anyones ***** all the way up jus cause he car is faster and he's a fully sik driver, dunno wat kinda accident it may cause.