TOC DRAGNIGHT : Wicked Wednesdays WSID Dragway (SYDNEY) Next week 22nd March

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There was a bit of light drizzle as they were packing things up but with the track temp @ 34 degrees it was evaporating pretty quickly so didn't effect anyone.

I drove home through torrential rain though and then realised I forgot to put the fog-light back in after I took it out for my final run to see if I could up that top speed... I wanted Dave's record sooo bad with the starts I was getting... laying down 2.3 60' all night :)

they sure did didint they dylan LOL

very impressed with your times

you must practice your changes like everyday LOL

how about that josh fella at the end of the night trying to argue its not possible when you had the time sheet to do so

and bill why did you need to make that comment about the commies

all those v6 commies were stock with loud mufflers thats it

standard they only run 16s anyways so i think considering there mileage they all did pretty good runs

they sure did didint they dylan LOL

very impressed with your times

you must practice your changes like everyday LOL

how about that josh fella at the end of the night trying to argue its not possible when you had the time sheet to do so

and bill why did you need to make that comment about the commies

all those v6 commies were stock with loud mufflers thats it

standard they only run 16s anyways so i think considering there mileage they all did pretty good runs

beause i love to poke fun at anything that has more than 4 cylenders :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: come on mate u should know by now that i dont take any of this stuff seriously and its only a bit of fun ....

WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO

14.883... what do I win :P

The respect of those commodores who couldnt crack 16's .... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Great time Dylan!

Any stock auto V8s out there :P don't have to worry what the other commy owners have to say about our cars, our drag and track runs against their all mighty V8 pride don't lie, and i bet none of them except Justin had ever driven a car with a highly tuned Jap 4 cylinder engine and gearbox (not just any 4 cylinder car , i'm talking 2ZZGE, B18C, K20A, F20C equipped etc.) so really they can be forgiven for their ignorance. :P

Edited by ZEEROLLA