Trd aurion rims

Jim trd

Hi my name jim  im new to the club. I have a aurion trd i owend for 3 years now. Im actualy tring to chase down sum original rims f or my car. If any one can help it be much appriciated 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Jim and welcome aboard !

I'm guessing your TRD had aftermarket wheels when you purchased it or are they rashed to buggery ?

I doubt you'll find what you're looking for through word of mouth so I'd do an online search, hitting up all the usual places like ebay, gumtree, and other classifieds.

Because the TRD was a one off for Aurion, wheels may be scarce to come by unless one is being dismantled and even then you won't be guaranteed a nice, clean, rash free wheel/s

Check local wreckers and ask them to keep an eye out too.

Here's one I found. Better hurry !!

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/robina/miscellaneous-goods/toyota-trd-aurion-wheel-brand-new/1238075491

I came across these too. Not sure if there was a variant for TRD cars. Worth a look too.

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/hampton-park/wheels-tyres-rims/17inch-new-toyota-genuine-wheels-in-box/1243692683

Edited by Tony Prodigy

• 4 weeks later...

TRD Aurion wheels were still available from TMCA as of a few months ago, I have one still in its box. Part number is 42611-YWQ02. Those are the silver wheels for the SL

18 minutes ago, nzzr6 said:

TRD Aurion wheels were still available from TMCA as of a few months ago, I have one still in its box. Part number is 42611-YWQ02. Those are the silver wheels for the SL

Do you recall how much you paid ? If it's reasonable enough, I'd get a fresh set and keep them until such time they are needed for a refresh.

28 minutes ago, Tony Prodigy said:

Do you recall how much you paid ? If it's reasonable enough, I'd get a fresh set and keep them until such time they are needed for a refresh.

They're about $950 AUD each. Also I'm not sure if they'll sell any TRD parts without a TRD VIN provided. I could be wrong though

Edited by nzzr6

37 minutes ago, nzzr6 said:

They're about $950 AUD each. Also I'm not sure if they'll sell any TRD parts without a TRD VIN provided. I could be wrong though

Wow ! That's a big hit. That one I linked to Gumtree went pretty quick. At $250, I should've bought it and made it wall art or something.

• 1 year later...
On 3/18/2020 at 3:59 AM, Tony Prodigy said:

Hi Jim and welcome aboard !

I'm guessing your TRD had aftermarket wheels when you purchased it or are they rashed to buggery ?

I doubt you'll find what you're looking for through word of mouth so I'd do an online search, hitting up all the usual places like ebay, gumtree, and other classifieds.

Because the TRD was a one off for Aurion, wheels may be scarce to come by unless one is being dismantled and even then you won't be guaranteed a nice, clean, rash free wheel/s

Check local wreckers and ask them to keep an eye out too.

Here's one I found. Better hurry !!

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/robina/miscellaneous-goods/toyota-trd-aurion-wheel-brand-new/1238075491

I came across these too. Not sure if there was a variant for TRD cars. Worth a look too.

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/hampton-park/wheels-tyres-rims/17inch-new-toyota-genuine-wheels-in-box/1243692683

On 2/5/2020 at 9:27 PM, Jim trd said:

Hi my name jim  im new to the club. I have a aurion trd i owend for 3 years now. Im actualy tring to chase down sum original rims f or my car. If any one can help it be much appriciated 

Hello TRD boys and girls i did  post a while ago i was looking for sum original trd rims for my car. I really appreciate to all thoes people who took time to reply. Unfortunately had few personal crap had to take care of at that time and didn't get around to looking in to it. Now im back to normal and looking for sum rims again for my car if any one can help it be much appreciated. Again thank you to everyone who replied and sorry if i seemed like a arrogant prick for not replying before thank you