Low On Eibach's with eyelids

Looking nice lucio ;)

I do like the black but if am correct I am the only Brisbane guy here that has any other colour than black ??

shao, stoopid, hames and sportiv all have black stivos??......very popular colour :D

yeah black is nice..........when i was looking for a new car i only saw a silver sportivo and yeah i thought it looked nice so i got it! then i saw TJ's black stivo and i thought oh i wish i had got black........... then i saw infux's (lukes) white stivo and i thought the same thing again oh well cant have every colour i suppose.......

as for the black stivo...... nice im a fan, looks real flash, eyelids look great too =)

good work champ!

Dont know yet Danz, im going on a holiday next couple of months after finishing uni so i might have to wait till i get back. Id love a set of copper coloured rims, ive seen them on a black civic, really stood out. Ive been waiting for 4 months for these springs dude, about bloody time. Whiteline swaybar for rear is next, maybe swaybar for front as well. Handles awesome even with the rear torsion bar, and it's not alot bumpier than before, almost identical.

NIKICH i know what you mean, but its a lot lower, i can now reach the top of the car when washing, and it feels alot faster now, maybe coz im lower to the ground. Black is awesome but cleaning it is a prick as we all know. I wish i got the blue one, havent seen many of them around.

The way the car looks now in ride height is how Toyota should have brought the Sportivo's out as stock.

Yeah shes quite a sight now lowered with lids. The lids were courtesy of E-Gene, $50 via Hong Kong, and they cost me $20 to get them painted.

They were from Singapore dude :lol: I guess with all the different Asian countries that we come from, it's really hard to tell... :D

Hahaha

that's right. I'm from Hong Kong but people always mistaken me for Thai, Vietnamese, Korean...etc in the end i just give up and tell them that i'm from Asia. hahaha.