King of the Hill

blue_rolla

You lazy bastards! :P

hahah !!! .. yep !

and I got a call from the boss saying to work from home tomorrow coz of the soccer tonite ! hahahh NICE !!

You're so lucky! :(

AND you're getting new springs! :(

Double whammy..

YAY !!! ...

MY NEW SPRINGS ARE IN MY POSSESION !! ... looks like im leaving the hilux club mikey !! heheheh

wooo .. king at the same time .... triple whammy !

• Replies 14.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MarkMish

• Sportivo05

• eggbert_99

• MT

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not really, but they'll wear out faster with even a 35mm drop. 35mm drop though isn't too bad. Stock shocks wear out more with 50mm drop. 65mm drop? Hahahaha they'll last 1 month man. Go better shocks later on I reckon when the stock ones bum out.

Or buy coilovers, front and rear strut and sways and be able to go around hairpin corners @ 100km/h like waiwong lol.

welcome to the club of drive carefully or loose a bumper!!!! <_<

pete ! .. how long have I been trying to get into this club for !!! ... remember .. from the first time i met you ! hehehehe

Not really, but they'll wear out faster with even a 35mm drop. 35mm drop though isn't too bad. Stock shocks wear out more with 50mm drop. 65mm drop? Hahahaha they'll last 1 month man. Go better shocks later on I reckon when the stock ones bum out.

Or buy coilovers, front and rear strut and sways and be able to go around hairpin corners @ 100km/h like waiwong lol.

thats the plan .....

he smashed thru some of those corners hard !

wtf pete? our cars are low but not that low man. when you went into bunnings @ moss vale you could've just gone right in. No need to perform angle work, you got enough clearance. Tis all good.

When I have the coilovers and I'm riding 100mm off the ground THEN i'll have to be carefull lol.

Oh yeah Jase. Waiwong has setup that car perfectly. There was one hairpin he went around and he was going very quick. Looked at him as he was going up around the hairpin...steering with one hand and taking it easy :o

Edited by bADbOYz

Not only did pete go diagonall...

he slowed down to -1kmh....i thought the oncoming traffic was going to smash into him

Hahahahaha

hehehe...............any one take video of this?

wtf pete? our cars are low but not that low man. when you went into bunnings @ moss vale you could've just gone right in. No need to perform angle work, you got enough clearance. Tis all good.

When I have the coilovers and I'm riding 100mm off the ground THEN i'll have to be carefull lol.

Oh yeah Jase. Waiwong has setup that car perfectly. There was one hairpin he went around and he was going very quick. Looked at him as he was going up around the hairpin...steering with one hand and taking it easy :o

They ain't no ordinary coilover or spring/shock combo that you can buy from any store on his car. Specially made and ordered from TRD just for him. Isn't that right Dave you rich mofo :P

They ain't no ordinary coilover or spring/shock combo that you can buy from any store on his car. Specially made and ordered from TRD just for him. Isn't that right Dave you rich mofo :P

Oh no no no I know that man lol. I asked him about it. Insane.

Guys im sorry but i know from previous expericance u go straight over that gutter the car bounces and knocks the spoiler! Trust me iv done it before!

George u will have many a opportunity cos i do it all the time.

Another thing Jas dont worry bout your shocks, i got my stocks and they fine. They will last you minimum 10 000. you will be ok. im changing my whole set up when my shocks die.