King of the Hill

blue_rolla

Agreed about Blunt. Let's kill Emo, Country & Western and Harold Bishop while we're at it.

EDIT: KING! Alright people, I want to see photos of people flipping the bird. Bonus points if you can pull off a face like that guy from the Ronnie Johns Half Hour who does the finger skits, and super extra mega bonus points for anyone with the word "Tats" in the photo.

Edited by Tats

• Replies 14.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MarkMish

• Sportivo05

• eggbert_99

• MT

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Has anyone seen the ad the the University of NSW. Its where there is this boss talking to two emplyees about going back to uni.

And one of the guys is playing around with his desk toy. Its where you have I think 5 or 6 balls hanging and when you swing one it hits and then the ball on the other side swings out.

Does anyone know whats it is called?

Newton's Balls...

It's an add for Open University (an online Uni learning system) not Uni of NSW

Ah sweet thats the one, thanks Dylan.

mmmmm Newton's Ball's......

WTF....seriously posting at 2:30am in the morning after a few days with only 3-4 hours sleep is crazy..........o.O

must complete this work mmmmmm

whats this flipping off you say? flip what bird?

Flipping "the" bird. If I had a pic of myself doing it I'd show you. Actually, camera phone FTW..... gimme a few mins....

Flipping "the" bird. If I had a pic of myself doing it I'd show you. Actually, camera phone FTW..... gimme a few mins....

look at the time tat's...................still waiting :whistling:

G.o.d. forbid, I should actually drag some car discussion into this thread....

Okay so a friend of a friend picked himself up a pre-facelift Stivo recently and he loves it. But naturally, the bug has bit and he wants advice to start squeezing more performance from the car. I want to give him a nice basic shopping list to get started with. Due to hours of trolling here on the sportivo owners club I knew a couple of things, but I thought I'd run it past you guyses first....

AEM (or TRD?) CAI

CES catback zorst (what exactly is the reason that you don't use a cannon muffler?)

Wider rubber (or new rims entirely?)

G4 coilovers?

Am I missing anything? Easy brake upgrades, other suspension bits, engine parts?

Edited by Tats

Okay so a friend of a friend picked himself up a pre-facelift Stivo recently and he loves it. But naturally, the bug has bit and he wants advice to start squeezing more performance from the car. I want to give him a nice basic shopping list to get started with. Due to hours of trolling here on the sportivo owners club I knew a couple of things, but I thought I'd run it past you guyses first....

AEM (or TRD?) CAI

CES catback zorst (what exactly is the reason that you don't use a cannon muffler?)

G4 coilovers?

Am I missing anything? Easy brake upgrades, other suspension bits, engine parts?

You don't use a cannon muffler on these things (on the street) because your head would explode eventually. It's just a straight muffler (if you can call it a muffler) and coupling that with a motor that revs to 8000rpm you would scare the sh!t out of yourself and the few blocks around you lol. Racing? Sure it's awesome. Specifially the Buddyclub spec III, as you actually gain a lil' bit of power with this guy, rather than lose power through cheap design. If you have balls like Brian, then do it lol. He was happy with the Buddyclub.

The stock sportivo muffler has a catch flap on it that engages when you hit 6,000rpm apparently. The CES muffler is an improved example of this.

Porting the stock headers could be something to do as well :D

AEM (or TRD?) CAI

G4 coilovers?

You don't use a cannon muffler on these things (on the street) because your head would explode eventually. It's just a straight muffler (if you can call it a muffler) and coupling that with a motor that revs to 8000rpm you would scare the sh!t out of yourself and the few blocks around you lol. Racing? Sure it's awesome. Specifially the Buddyclub spec III, as you actually gain a lil' bit of power with this guy, rather than lose power through cheap design. If you have balls like Brian, then do it lol. He was happy with the Buddyclub.

The stock sportivo muffler has a catch flap on it that engages when you hit 6,000rpm apparently. The CES muffler is an improved example of this.

Porting the stock headers could be something to do as well :D

The CAI, don't make much of a difference in performance, no point sweating over 1-3kw. Both the AEM (which i have) and TRD are very good. Makes the car more enjoyable to drive as it sounds way grunt-ier.

exhaust wise, a cannon muffler ain't going to do much other than make you sound like a 'lancer loser.' Not much power gain either. You have to go cat-back or a whole system to get the most power.

If your friend wants performance, best to stick with the original 16" stivo's or try find lighter rims. The 16" is the probably the best size to go for the stivo (performance wise).

I'm pretty sure this is what most people on the forum will tell you. As this is what I have learnt, so far.

BORT@!

wot doing. I'm just waiting for a call back from a job interview today

should install some stuff in the car me thinks (start button)